profile image
lorena72389
Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms
profile image
Aouatif.A
Of course, so it took me 4 weeks because when I’ve uploaded my medicals I forgot to send an email to my coordinator telling her that I’ve uploaded all the documents requested lol it was a silly mistake by me, so when I sent her the email I was cleared one week after.

Here’s my timeline:

OD/AD/FI : 24/02
Email ACZ/photos : 25/02
Uploaded scars photos : 25/02
Uploaded photos : 27/02
Email retake scars photos : 15/03
Email medicals : 10/04
Uploaded medicals : 16/04
Sent email that I’ve uploaded my medicals : 02/05
Email day of joining : 10/05
profile image
Mhanediesta
Does anyone here going to Doha for training starting on June 11?
profile image
fafachann
hi all, is that necessary to submit full-length photos within 72 hours after receiving the photos email? is there any problem submitting later than this time zone? I learned this practice offered by some recruiters from other recruitment events, my recruiter didn't mention it. I doubt will it affect my application if i do not follow the rules.

Or, do anyone submitting after 72 hours still receive the medical email?

Thanks a lot. Your chip-in will be appreciated.
profile image
fafachann
Hi do anyone know is it a must to hand in full length photos 72 hours after receiving the photos email?

Do anyone upload the photos after this timezone still got medical email?

Thank you very much. Your advise is appreciated.
profile image
DanMan
Hi, I first uploaded photos within 72 hours of request, but was asked to redo them & there was a public holiday in my country so it took about 96 hours for me to upload the new ones & I did receive a medicals email after that. Hopefully, you receive a medicals email too!
profile image
newbiesw
Hello, i am set to join qatar airways cabin crew next week. my coordinator has not let me know anything about baggage allowance as of yet. i am flying from UK. is anyone able to let me know what the baggage allowance is if possible.? many thanks
profile image
chrishSL
Hi,

Thanx for everyone for the support they provide.

I was asked to repeat my photos on 14th Feb 2019. On 17th Feb I uploaded the pictures and studio informed me that they have sent the less resolution ones. Then again I uploaded the good resolution ones on 18th Feb 2019. I used 4 additonal photo slots. will that be an issue.

I called them and said to consider only the last uploaded pictures.
Where should I upload my repeat pictures? In additional photo slots right?

No reply after that.

Regards,
profile image
brublonde
Hi all,

I have submitted my online application yesterday eek.
However, reading on the forum am I right in thinking that they are only reviewing those who go to an open day? I am from a small island and there was no and are no open days anywhere near me! Does this mean I have no chance?

Thank you all for your help in advance!
profile image
Addie
Hello
I had a mail to send a picture of my birthmark. It’s been more than a month now without feedback but others from my batch have already received the go ahead for medicals. Please what should I do?
profile image
Sanfe
Hello Dear, this has been very helpful. I am 32 years married with a daughter. Went through and passed the interview and was given the email to upload my photos. Got a call a month later asking my husband will relocate and I said yes so she said my cordinator would contact me. Have recieved 3 calls telling me my application is still under review and almost 6 months now. I learnt my batch left for training yesterday 15/01/2020. Left an email yet to get response and no response to my calls guess because it’s friday. Kindly advise per your experiences. My status is still interviewed pending feedback though.

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
7  1.12k 1 week ago
7 1.12k 1 week ago by Jordan Walker
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.24k 1 year ago
8 8.24k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.91k 2 months ago
8 2.91k 2 months ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.39k 9 months ago
266 595.39k 9 months ago by KL17
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 9 months ago
40 6k 9 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.7k 1 year ago
31 372.7k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.5k 1 year ago
162 634.5k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.57k 1 year ago
93 408.57k 1 year ago by David_Hume