profile image
lorena72389
Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms
profile image
wannabehighinthesky
Hi guys,

So I passed my FI with QR and now I have to upload my photos in the ACZ. I just wanted to ask you how high are the chances to receive a regret mail after uploading the photos??? I heard that they do that a lot and I'm really scared cuz we’re 40+ candidates that have reached this stage...
profile image
Joeytham95
Hi.. thanks for your info...much appreciated <3 ya... I tried to call but no one pick up, I guess it was because they leave the office ady... I will try again tmr..
cuz I received nothing I really worried about it :(
So if people who fail they must received a regret mail ?
profile image
Joeytham95
I waited for 2 months ady from the ACZ Zone but I still haven't get any update yet, I did not receive any regret mail too....
profile image
Aouatif.A
Hi, congratulations !! it's already a big achievement that you made it this far because there are a lot of candidates that are terminated after the FI so if you received the ACZ email it's a good sign !!! The only advice that I can give you is to invest on your photos, in order to increase your chances to make it trhough this stage !!! I know how it feels so the only thing that you can do right now is to wait, hope for the best and be positive I waited over a month and a half to receive my medicals email, so don't worry if you don't get any emails from them soon.
Good luck !!!
profile image
Aouatif.A
You're welcome Yes, if you didn't receive a regret email that means that you still are a candidate, and you can also check your status in the ACZ, in "applicant check-in"
profile image
Uoon
Hello guys. I just figured out my problems on ACZ form.
I uploaded my ACZ form and phtos 2weeks ago. But I just found out that I missed fiilling out ‘The most recent employment’ part.
How can I deal with the situation? Do I have to email them to ask withdraw? I am afraid to email them because It could be risky for my status.
profile image
TangoFlyer
What would be risky is for you to keep quiet about an error as it pauses complications at a later stage. Initiate communication ASAP, they know what to do, you do not have to ask them to "withdraw" as that term may imply something else to recruitment, just be brief that there was an unintentional omission in the "To Complete Form" on ACZ, and how can they assist you to edit? They will map a way forward with you from there.

I hope I have been able to assist you. Congratulations by the way on your success in getting selected.
profile image
Joeytham95
so happy ! i just received my medical email on 6 May !! Hopefully can fly soon
profile image
Aouatif.A
Omg congratulations I’m so happy for you !!!
I told you just have to be positive and wait; I also just received my doj it’s the 22 of June, hope you will receive it as soon as possible too
profile image
Joeytham95
wow good to hear that!! Congrats!
How long do you take to wait until you receive the DOJ?
Mind to share your timeline?

My Timeline:
24/2 - OD
25/2 - AD
26/2 - FI
6/3 - Received Upload Photograph Email
6/5 - Received Medical Email (Yellow Fever Vaccine Proof & Blood Group Cert)

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.11k 2 months ago
6 1.11k 2 months ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.19k 1 year ago
8 8.19k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.1k 9 months ago
266 595.1k 9 months ago by KL17
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.43k 1 year ago
93 408.43k 1 year ago by David_Hume
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.31k 1 year ago
162 634.31k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.63k 1 year ago
31 372.63k 1 year ago by Charles Carter