Search
Latest Posts
- Accomodation, Specific to BA
- Single room near Heathrow share with ba crew
- Qatar On Boarding Zone
- Qatar Reassessment
- Short-listed application for Etihad
- Assessment day in Dubai
- Does Etihad accept ex Emirates Cabin Crew?
- Assessments, interviews & start dates
- Furnished Double Room £600 PCM -Heathrow
- General Info and questions about Mixed Fleet

Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  lorena72389    On:  Tue 9th May, 2017 at 12:46
cabincrewconsultant
#523  Re: Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms  Posted 19/01/2020 at 10:18
In reply to post #522...
It could be that they are waiting for suitable accommodation for you and your family... try not to worry, they like to take their time.
Cabin Crew Consultant - www.cabincrewconsultant.weebly.com
         Jump to Top
Savire77
#524  On Hold after got Date of Join  Posted 22/01/2020 at 12:24
Hi All
I have a situation where all of my bacthmate get on hold without any announcement.
I got my Date of Join on 1 Dec 2019, so I already resigned from my previous company
But suddenly they say that my application is on hold until further advise because their demand letter to Indonesia is expired.
So I'm waiting for that for almost 3 months & finally everything is done my visa & all documents but suddenly they say that my application is on hold again without any reason :'(
I don't know what to do but right now i'm jobless & still waiting for any miracle.
I want to know if any people here who have the same problem like me?
And do you have any suggestion what should I do?

Thank you :)
         Jump to Top
riri96
South Africa
#525  Re: On Hold after got Date of Join  Posted 22/01/2020 at 13:15
In reply to post #524...
hi there
i have a feeling that QR has a bit of a backlog with applicants so our joining process will take a bit longer because we have to wait for space in the training college and for them to sort out our accommodation.
if its taking too long i suggest you contact your coordinator, she will be able to give you some more information
lets all hope for the best and that we dont have to wait much longer
         Jump to Top
chuazhen92
Taiwan
#526  Re: Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms  Posted 05/02/2020 at 09:11
In reply to post #523...
Hi, our flight to Doha, Qatar is suppose to be on the 6th Feb 2020, but we received an email on the 3rd from Qatar Airways, and they said that "Dear Candidate, Please be informed that your joining date has been postponed until further advise due to training requirement. Hence, all travel arrangements has been cancelled. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will keep you informed for further update on the status of your application."

May i ask what does this mean, and how long r we going to wait? ??

Thanks
         Jump to Top
heytherepeeps21
#527  Re: Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms  Posted 07/02/2020 at 22:22
In reply to post #526...
hello dear!
got my medical email on 16 Jan 20
uploaded all the necessities (except for YF, will did my YF on 14 feb 20 because of the GAMCA exam required to take MR shot. The time span to take both MR & YF shots should be 28 days so I need to wait for it )
and been waiting ever since....

I suggest... just don't worry! Great things take time. Just be thankful that you've been selected for the job, you're the best of the best!

by the way, can I know when is your OD? Thanks a lot!
         Jump to Top
boogieboogie
#528  Re: Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms  Posted 08/02/2020 at 00:30
In reply to post #527...
Hey guys, is it normal to not be able of upload more documents after the 48h time period for the pictures? I just uploaded the photos yesterday and now any of the documents I try to update are saving.
         Jump to Top
jane.sanders
#529  Re: Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms  Posted 09/02/2020 at 09:24
In reply to post #528...
I had the same problem ahaha and it's so stupid and simple: after you upload the document you need to literally click the button below that says "Upload"!! :D
         Jump to Top
boogieboogie
#530  Re: Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms  Posted 09/02/2020 at 11:07
In reply to post #529...
I do! I press upload, and after the photos everything I tried was saving properly, but now, the documents I upload don´t save
         Jump to Top
riri96
South Africa
#531  Re: Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms  Posted 09/02/2020 at 19:27
In reply to post #530...
Hi there
If you go to the applicant center and click on file library you’ll see what has been uploaded. If it does not show or does not upload you need to submit a query on the applicant center
Hope this helps
         Jump to Top
boogieboogie
#532  Re: Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms  Posted 14/02/2020 at 03:14
In reply to post #531...
Thanks! I've already solved it.

Any of you guys k ow how much does usually take to receive (in case I receive it) the medicals e-mail?

I uploaded the pics one week ago, the rest of the people from the FI hace received an email to retake the photos, but not me.

I've read that the process is shorter for those who aren't required to retale the photos. Should I be worried?
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >