Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  lorena72389    On:  Tue 9th May, 2017 at 12:46
Aouatif.A
France
#502  Re: Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms  Posted 29/04/2018 at 12:43
In reply to post #500...
Hi my dear so as far as you didn’t receive a regret email it’s a good sign, but I really recommend you to call them, the recruitment team is there to help us, so it’s your right to know more about you status, I’ve already called them once to have more informations and the girl that answered me was really nice and clear. Just keep in mind that the call is a little bit expensive, so it’s better if you call them from a public phone
Wish you the best, I hope you will hear from them good news soon
         Jump to Top
wannabehighinthesky
#503  Re: Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms  Posted 30/04/2018 at 12:20
Hi guys,

So I passed my FI with QR and now I have to upload my photos in the ACZ. I just wanted to ask you how high are the chances to receive a regret mail after uploading the photos??? I heard that they do that a lot and I'm really scared cuz we’re 40+ candidates that have reached this stage...
         Jump to Top
Joeytham95
#504  Re: Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms  Posted 30/04/2018 at 13:32
In reply to post #502...
Hi.. thanks for your info...much appreciated <3 ya... I tried to call but no one pick up, I guess it was because they leave the office ady... I will try again tmr..
cuz I received nothing I really worried about it :(
So if people who fail they must received a regret mail ?
         Jump to Top
Joeytham95
#505  Re: Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms  Posted 30/04/2018 at 13:33
In reply to post #503...
I waited for 2 months ady from the ACZ Zone but I still haven't get any update yet, I did not receive any regret mail too....
         Jump to Top
Aouatif.A
France
#506  Re: Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms  Posted 30/04/2018 at 17:13
In reply to post #503...
Hi, congratulations !! it's already a big achievement that you made it this far because there are a lot of candidates that are terminated after the FI so if you received the ACZ email it's a good sign !!! The only advice that I can give you is to invest on your photos, in order to increase your chances to make it trhough this stage !!! I know how it feels so the only thing that you can do right now is to wait, hope for the best and be positive I waited over a month and a half to receive my medicals email, so don't worry if you don't get any emails from them soon.
Good luck !!!
         Jump to Top
Aouatif.A
France
#507  Re: Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms  Posted 30/04/2018 at 17:22
In reply to post #504...
You're welcome Yes, if you didn't receive a regret email that means that you still are a candidate, and you can also check your status in the ACZ, in "applicant check-in"
         Jump to Top
Uoon
#508  Re: Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms  Posted 04/05/2018 at 13:09
In reply to post #2...
Hello guys. I just figured out my problems on ACZ form.
I uploaded my ACZ form and phtos 2weeks ago. But I just found out that I missed fiilling out ‘The most recent employment’ part.
How can I deal with the situation? Do I have to email them to ask withdraw? I am afraid to email them because It could be risky for my status.
         Jump to Top
tango797
Groupie
South Africa
#509  Re: Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms  Posted 05/05/2018 at 16:28
In reply to post #508...
What would be risky is for you to keep quiet about an error as it pauses complications at a later stage. Initiate communication ASAP, they know what to do, you do not have to ask them to "withdraw" as that term may imply something else to recruitment, just be brief that there was an unintentional omission in the "To Complete Form" on ACZ, and how can they assist you to edit? They will map a way forward with you from there.

I hope I have been able to assist you. Congratulations by the way on your success in getting selected.
         Jump to Top
Joeytham95
#510  Re: Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms  Posted 12/05/2018 at 17:40
In reply to post #507...
so happy ! i just received my medical email on 6 May !! Hopefully can fly soon
         Jump to Top
Aouatif.A
France
#511  Re: Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms  Posted 13/05/2018 at 11:34
In reply to post #510...
Omg congratulations I’m so happy for you !!!
I told you just have to be positive and wait; I also just received my doj it’s the 22 of June, hope you will receive it as soon as possible too
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >