profile image
lorena72389
Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms
profile image
QR_Candidate
Hi!

Please guys try and read what’s in the advanced candidate zone!!!! Why are you guys risking your chances and career because of lake of information!!!

The status “ awaiting candidate documents “ means that you need to uplaod The blood group certificate and passport copy!

After FI the status should be “ interviewed feedback pending “

If you read the ACZ you gonna find that you should not uplaod any medical related documents unless advised to do so by a coordinator via email or your status on the applicant center changes to “ awaiting candidate documents “ that’s WHAT YOU HAVE !!

Go do the BG now and uplaod is ASAP! Uplaod the passport and education certificate as well.

Once you do that the coordinator is going to contact you because sometimes their system gets glitchy and some emails will not arrive to candidates but the STATUS is your indicator! Also check the INBOX sections on the Applicant Center.

Do the above ASAP and send an email to qrpendingdocs@qatarairways.com.qr notifying them that your status changed and you have uploaded the documents following the instructions on the Advanced Candidate Zone. Put subject line URGENT in order for your email to be filtered in priority.
profile image
QR_Candidate
Hi,

Is very normal. Just be patient. It takes 2 to 3 months to get an email form them after you submit the full length and passport photo. Or either you gonna receive an email to redo this photos or send additionals.
profile image
Zayn90
Hello future-colleagues!

My timeline till now.

23/9 - AD / FI (Amsterdam)
27/9 - AZC online form acces & upload photos
28/9 - Uploaded full length photo
- Waiting.

Milestone tracker status: Please contact HR department.

What should I do?

The recruiter told me that the whole procedure from FI till DOJ should be about 1 - 1,5 month. I don't know if that is realistic for me (male). But lets wait and see.

Very exciting moments!
profile image
QR_Candidate
Hi!

Congratulations for making it after FI. The process is different on individual basis. Lot of factors are taken into consideration. Usually it’s between 2-3 months for most people and in other cases it’s between 2-6 or even 9 months.

Factors range from gender, scars/birthmarks, hidden quota, academy seat availability, Ex CC or current CC, age and nationality.

Best of luck!
profile image
cleo1255
Hi! I have seen that you have a lot of experience, can you help me? I've been waiting for a doj since July, do you think I still have a chance? I declared a scar, I already sent several photos. I'm discouraged because my open day was in January and my whole class has already gone to doha. I already emailed my coordinator, but she did not answer me. I do not know if I have a chance yet
profile image
QR_Candidate
Hi,

I suggest that you call your coordinator directly and inquire about an update, tell her that the last email you got was in July and you are wondering why it’s taking very long. Also check if your visa was applied/issued (portal.moi.gov.qr) it might be that your visa was rejected or maybe delayed, or maybe they did not apply for it yet.

For me I applied in May. In September I got the medical email and the 1st of October I found my visa issued. (All my batchmates are in Doha already I’m the only one left. Half of them started flying already)

DISCLAIMER: If you find your visa issued don’t tell the coordinator about it. Ask for an update that’s all. You are NOT supposed to look up your visa online.
profile image
cleo1255
Thank you for the answer, I'll try to call tomorrow. My visa was issued in April but expired yesterday. I think no one else has such a long and so different timeline! I dont know what to expect. Thanks again!
profile image
QR_Candidate
Your case is indeed very unusual. Last email in July and visa issued in April but expired already without them contacting you. You really should call them and get an update. I really hope the best for you, QR works in mysterious ways but no news is good news I tell you that.
profile image
gpadasas22
Hi everyone! Here’s my timeline...

Sept. 24 - OD
Sept. 26 - AD/FI
Sept. 28 - fill out form in ACZ
Oct. 1 - email to send photos
Oct. 3 - uploaded photos in ACZ

Is there still a chance of getting a regret mail after sending the photos? How long do you usually wait to get the medical email. Thanks and good luck to everyone who’s still waiting for feedback.
profile image
QR_Candidate
Hi and congratulations for making it after FI.

Regret exists in every step of the process from A to Z and even when u arrive to Doha.
It usually takes between 2-3 month to get medical email for Normal cases. And it can go up to 6-9 months for other cases.

Factors that make the process short or lengthy range from hidden quota, gender, nationality, age, experience, scars/b.m declarations, Ex cc, correct cc, redoing the photographs etc

Process is different on individual basis therefore you can’t tell that it will take u an X time to get the medical because a friend or batchmates also took him/her X time to get his/hers.

Just be patient and follow instructions you receive from them. Keep in mind that QR is doing mass recruitment and a lot of applicants are in the waiting pool for medical and doj’s, also the academy is full. Things are going slow especially for male applicants since QR hosts gender separated DOJ’s.

Also note that no news is good news when it comes to QR.

Best of luck to you and hope to see you in the skies soon!

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.11k 2 months ago
6 1.11k 2 months ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.18k 1 year ago
8 8.18k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.09k 9 months ago
266 595.09k 9 months ago by KL17
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.62k 1 year ago
31 372.62k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.76k 11 months ago
64 248.76k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.3k 1 year ago
162 634.3k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.43k 1 year ago
93 408.43k 1 year ago by David_Hume