profile image
lorena72389
Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms
profile image
cccc0316
Hi, thank you for your detailed reply. Please check your PM.
profile image
Aspirant
Hello everyone! I would like to ask if you have any idea regarding QR reassessment. I was able to pass all the screening and medicals and was given a visa, DOJ and ticket. Supposedly flying last June but unfortunately, I had a new surgery scar that I needed to declare. It is not noticeable now and was healed already. Does anyone knows if I will still be able to be hired by QR? :( I am very very worried. :( Thank you!!
profile image
manuagu16
Hi!

I tried explaining to her my situation but she keeps saying that I must try to apply, and if I don't secure it she could help me go through some other country. ( I'm guessing, Argentina)

I will now start the visa process, buy my airplane tickets and just hope for the best!
profile image
QR_Candidate
Hi,

Just be patient until the grooming services issue a decision.
profile image
QR_Candidate
That’s good so just apply for the transit visa and during the interview bring with you prints of the emails between you and the coordinator! Show them to the consulate officer who is doing your interview and explain to him or her your situation, the emails will serve as proof and also don’t forget to print all other emails which show your DOJ and visa, this way the officer will know you don’t have much time. Hopefully they will accept your visa same day and issue it usually in three days.
profile image
Annecustodio88
Will i get a regret coz i just uploaded Passport copy, us visa copy and college diploma without being asked to do so?

Sept 24 - OD
Sept 26 - AD and FI
Oct 2 - ACZ
OCT 3 - photo uploaded. With all the mentioned above uploaded too. i'm so scared
profile image
EstherK
Hi

A quick question...Some of the ladies in my batch were asked to repeat photos...but i did not receive any communication yet.Is it a good sign? Just wondering because i did not get a reject email either way.Thanks. Just praying and waiting.
profile image
Karma Choden
hello,
i did my OD and AD on the 24th/6/17 and FI on the 27th/6/2017.
i was ask to submit my picture on and other documents on the 3rd /7/2017 and after that i didnt get any mail. My application status is "awaiting for candidate documents" but i still havent recived any mail. i am worried if i am missing out anything. please help me.
profile image
Anna_Volare
Guys, I a little bit confused. Has already passed 8 weeks since I loaded my photo and I haven't heard anything from them. Even photo received email I didn't get. Two guys received additional photo request from my event. I saw many timelines and don't remember so big gap without additional photo e-mail (regret or BG e-mail). I declared only one beauty mark on my neck (it's small and flat). I passed FI from the second time and I used same e-mail, it's could be a problem?
It is normal that I haven't heard from them about 8 weeks?
Thank you!

OD, AD, FI -12 August
ACZ - 14 August
Photo sent - 14 August
waiting
profile image
user16937
´

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.09k 1 month ago
6 1.09k 1 month ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.1k 1 year ago
8 8.1k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.47k 1 year ago
39 427.47k 1 year ago by Aaron
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.41k 1 year ago
93 408.41k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.62k 1 year ago
31 372.62k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.06k 9 months ago
266 595.06k 9 months ago by KL17
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.28k 1 year ago
162 634.28k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle