profile image
lorena72389
Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms
profile image
lorena72389
Hi my dear, what country are you from?
I had my OD April too, and as of yesterday, I have been cleared with medicals and have been advised to resign from my current job as my confirmed travel date is on June 15.

I waited 1 month (April 23 OD - got medicals email May 23) , and declared scars on my legs of which I wasn't asked to send pics (my recruiter noted that it wasn't visible during AD & FI)

There were also roughly 19 of us left for FI, and so far 5 were emailed for medicals (we skipped the scar photo phase).

Pls don't get discouraged my dear, the scar photos (I have been told) go through the CEO first before they are approved, so it does take some time. My travel date batch mates all applied last September. They waited a long time, too.

As always, prayers and positive thinking helps ALL THE TIME :)
Claim it, and it will be yours!

Well wishes, Hugs and Kisses
profile image
lorena72389
My friend! My medicals are done and QR has given me clearance! June 15 is my confirmed travel date, am now just waiting for contract and ticket! I hope to see you in Doha!

Lots of love!
profile image
Davy981
Congratulations my dear!

Keep us in your prayers. I had my FI May 14 and so far I'm still waiting. I already sent the online form and photographs. I declared a scar but I still did not receive anything in the regard. My friend from the FI received an email today to send her bare face photos using her phone and they should be unedited. For me I'm waiting for the same email or maybe the medicals email, fingers crossed.
I'm currently a crew with another airline and the only one with a job experience during the FI.
I hope for the best.

Take care and keep us updated!
profile image
nesquishy
Wow thats exciting congratz!!! I thought i'd get an email by now but nothing yet ... They didnt ask me to do specific medicals only to do blood group and fill the pre-med form. I guess i'll call my coordinator tomorrow and try to find out my status and if they need more information from me.

And thank you, hope to see you in Doha too
profile image
Davy981
Don't worry! They don't need anything else at this stage. It's probably your file is still in the que at the Medical center. The people I know from April ( 7 people from Morocco) did not receive anything yet like you, they sent the medicals and they are waiting for clearance. So I get you guys are on the same que.
For us May people we are still waiting for Medical or Regret email.
Fingers crossed.
profile image
Mehdi Sanini
Hello guys, I have just passed the FI in Paris last Sunday.
28th may : AD & FI Paris
29th may : ACZ email
30th may : Pics upload email
31th may : Pics sent !

We were around 40 persons at the FI in Paris just incredible !
The woman told us it's really quick at the moment to go to Doha around 2 months.

Thanksss ??????????
profile image
nesquishy
Thanks, I still tried calling my recruiter and she isnt amswerig at all, even my email last week notifying her, no reply. Guess i'll wait a bit more and see.... Mine was a month wait after final interview. We'll stay positive, not long now until we all hear something
profile image
nesquishy
Hey congrats!!! 40 is a lot of people wow. I do hope the process is faster, we were told that medicals is different now thats all. Congrats again and welcome to the waiting game hehe. Wish you all the best!
profile image
Davy981
Hey congrats and welcome!

40 is a big number! Maybe there were different nationalities in Paris this time.
Indeed we were all told that the process is faster now and QR does not ask for medicals anymore, only the Blood Group Certificate and the Pre Medical Employment Form.

Fingers crossed and best of luck!
profile image
Davy981
Yeah we have to stay positive I still have 15 days now to complete a month of wait so I need to calm down for now haha hopefully nothing disappointing during this 15 days of wait.

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.11k 2 months ago
6 1.11k 2 months ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.21k 1 year ago
8 8.21k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.91k 1 month ago
8 2.91k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.65k 1 year ago
31 372.65k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.79k 11 months ago
64 248.79k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.17k 9 months ago
266 595.17k 9 months ago by KL17
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.48k 1 year ago
93 408.48k 1 year ago by David_Hume