lorena72389
Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms
profile image
whatwhat
Thank you
profile image
Davy981
Greeting everybody and congratulations to all of you
I'm new to this thread and would like to add my timeline.

I am a crew currently I want to join QR.

My timeline is the following:

OD 13th May
AD & FI 14th May
ACZ (Online form) 17th May
Photographs (Full length &a Passport size) 21st May

I have declared 2 line scars of 0.4mm on my face which are not very visible. Those were caused by an injury at work.

The recruiters told me during the FI that since the beginning of 2017 QR had some major recruitment changes and as of now they don't take so much time as before and even they only ask for blood certificate and the pre medical form.

I would like to ask about the DOj. I see that some of you got something about a joining date during the medical step. I don't understand this part.

Thank you and have a great day
profile image
nesquishy
Hi congratulations to you too!

The DOJ written in with the medical email is a tentative joining or travel so its uncertain. Mine says its this Wednesday 31st but i havent recieved a contract or visa and ticket yet ... They also mention in the email not to resign from current positions and that they will let you know. So dont worry about it yet and patiently wait for the next email. All the Best
profile image
Davy981
Thank you very much
may ask if they asked you yet to send work certificates, references etc ?
I believe this is after you send the medics forms right?
profile image
nesquishy
No problem.
I havent done that, I think the work certificate part is only for those that have experience (like you). It mentions it when you get the email to fill pre-medical form. Maybe upload it onto ACZ now in the correct slot they provide otherwise you can ask your recruitment coordinator once you get the email.
profile image
ABG
hello congrats on your doj , i wanted to know why did you upload your medicals without them asking you to do so, should i do it too ? cuz i had my FI last weekd and i only recieved 2 mails asking me to fll the form and upload photos which is done. thank you for ur reply :D
profile image
nesquishy
Hi, congrats for getting to the final interview .. And thanks! Although im still waiting for an email about the next step maybe clearance or the real DOJ date lol. I only uploaded the blood group certificate which was what I was told to do during my FI, and im glad i did it as i was able to send it straight away otherwise it wouldve been a week wait for my results here in the UK, delaying the process more.

Good luck to you
profile image
Davy981
Thank you for the reply! Much appreciated.
I'm waiting patiently for an email from them. It's very scary with QR.
In The assessment day of April in my country there were 20 people after FI. 4 received regret email and 16 received the photographs email. Then only 7 people received the medicals email and the rest reject.
Now this May, we are 23 people after FI. 5 received reject and the rest received the photographs emails. Now we are 18 people waiting for either the medicals or reject.
It's very sad and depressing.
profile image
nesquishy
Oh my that sounds scary and you're making me feel nervous I dont know how many have been rejected as i only kept contact with one other person from my batch and she is putting her application on hold. We just have to keep calm and stay positive, it'll be worth it in the end if we make it or an experience to learn from if we don't. Either way keep us all updated
profile image
Davy981
Yes of course dear. Let's keep each other updated!
If we make it to Doha it will be worth it.

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.09k 1 month ago
6 1.09k 1 month ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.1k 1 year ago
8 8.1k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.47k 1 year ago
39 427.47k 1 year ago by Aaron
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.41k 1 year ago
93 408.41k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.62k 1 year ago
31 372.62k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.06k 9 months ago
266 595.06k 9 months ago by KL17