Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Latest Posts
- Hiring cabin crew
- Wizz air video interview
- Ryanair / crewlink recruitment
- Online interview with Ryanair
- A Foreign Cabin Crew Member
- Qatar On Boarding Zone
- Cabin Crew Consultant
- Trainning course October 2020 Lisbon
- wanting staff travel
- Staff travel

Procius help !!!!

  Topic Started By:  Oleander    On:  Fri 2nd February, 2018 at 10:47
Senior Member
Posts: 2
#2  Procius help !!!!  Posted 02/02/2018 at 10:47
I have a serious question,
Does procius compares with your cv you sent to easyjet?

I explain myself.
I have for two years, getting benefits, but I was working without being paid (bénévolat) and I put this as a professional experience in my cv.
It was in Spain.

Do I really need to put this reference into the procius, or can I just send them they attestation of when I was getting benefits ?
I really don’t want to put the Spain experience into the procius because of personal reasons.

Will they know I don’t tell them I was in Spain at this time ?
Thank you guys !

Also, when doing procius, if they have all the attestations
Do they still call the previous employers ?
         Jump to Top
Posts: 44
#3  Re: Procius help !!!!  Posted 02/02/2018 at 12:20
In reply to post #2...

I'm unclear from your post whether you claimed benefits from your home country whilst living in Spain or if you claimed benefits in Spain.

The purpose of the 5 year reference check is to confirm every place that you have lived/worked in the past 5 years and to confirm exactly what you were doing during that time - to satisfy CAA and airport security requirements. If you have lived in Spain for 2 years that would have to be declared. It would not be advisable to try to hide anything on your references/background checks - they are there to assess your suitability to work in high security areas.

In addition you will also need to provide an overseas criminal record check for your time spent in Spain:

for the purposes of a background check, overseas criminal record certificates are required for each country in which an applicant has been continuously resident for 6 months or more, covering the previous 5 year period.

I am not an expert on this subject but I hope this helps you a little.
         Jump to Top