profile image
Lorenka
Primera Air
profile image
Bumblebee1976
Any non experienced crew been invited to an assessment day for BHX?
profile image
osborne
Hi sorry to bother you
Ive been invited for a. Video int how does it. Work and what questions do they ask or is it about yourself you talk about and questions come up.x

Cheryl
profile image
user16937
Where are people applying to this as I can not find anything?.
profile image
Bumblebee1976
If you go onto Primera Air uk page and scroll to bottom and click on cabin crew it takes you to ASTA the recruitment company for Primera. You apply through them.
X
profile image
misssj288
Originally posted by @Bumblebee1976
I was just interested in LH but I don't mind a bit of both, I hope it's not two separate fleets.

It is separate fleets, the short haul is going to be operated by their own crew bought in from Scandinavia
profile image
Emily2488
Hi misssj288, thanks for that info, where did you find that out? I only really want to apply it it’s jusr the LH stuff as the commute would be a bit long for the short haul there and backs in a day but I just assumed the crew would be trained on both ac To save on costs. I haven’t been able to find out though! Thanks in advance for any light you can shed!
profile image
misssj288
That's what we were told at the AD earlier this month, so the contract is for LH only

However they mentioned expanding the SH fleet with the upcoming aircraft deliveries and so it's likely crew will get trained on both fleets in the next year or 2.
profile image
Bumblebee1976
Originally posted by @misssj288
That's what we were told at the AD earlier this month, so the contract is for LH only

However they mentioned expanding the SH fleet with the upcoming aircraft deliveries and so it's likely crew will get trained on both fleets in the next year or 2.

Hi my lovely
Just out of interest, I take it you applied for STN crew? Are you ex Monarch crew? Just wondering if any non experienced crew or old veterans like me who don't have an asstation have been to an interview yet? Thanks x
profile image
misssj288
Originally posted by @Bumblebee1976

Hi my lovely
Just out of interest, I take it you applied for STN crew? Are you ex Monarch crew? Just wondering if any non experienced crew or old veterans like me who don't have an asstation have been to an interview yet? Thanks x

I did I'm not, I currently work for another airline, however 90% of the people at my AD were former Monarch crew

Not yet, the interviews for non-experienced crew will take place in Jan Good luck!
profile image
misssj288
Hey guys,

Im getting a lot of PM's from people asking various questions about Primera and about the AD so I thought i'd just put it here to save everybody the hassle of PMing me (Although feel free too if you still have any Qs! )

The AD is very relaxed, and all of the Primera and ASTA staff are very friendly and chatty, they make you feel very comfortable as they only want to see the best of you. The day starts with an English test, it can be tricky as the questions are worded very badly, it is almost as if the questions have been translated using google into English so it can sometimes not make sense. This is followed by a group task, the same as any other airline AD
If successful you will have an interview with somebody from ASTA, some people on my AD, including myself, also had somebody from Primera sit in on it, however this is done at random, I felt more comfortable with the person from Primera as she was very happy and chatty and made the interview feel more like an informal chat.
One of the main things to note is that unlike other AD's I have attended in the past, and that of the airline I currently work for, it is not intimidating at all, and everybody is genuine, friendly and approachable.
There is a presentation at the beginning of the day explaining about pay and rosters.
Rosters are operated on a W, for example over 7-8 days you will operate STN-EWR-CDG-EWR-STN, followed by a period of 5-7 days off.
Pay is the same as the chart received in the initial email from ASTA, however they explain more about block pay (for CCM and SCCM), commission and per diems which are £40 per day.

I hope this helps, and good luck to you all, hope to see you in training or onboard (for you STN guys and gals ) or downroute for you BHX crews

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

Eurowings Europe
1  3.24k 2 years ago
1 3.24k 2 years ago by FlyEla
UK Cabin Crew looking for a ch...
2  1.54k 1 year ago
2 1.54k 1 year ago by Grace Brown
Searching for job for cabin cr... Hello every one hope you are going well ,please he...
1  62 2 months ago
1 62 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Looking to speak to cabin crew
1  3.6k 3 years ago
1 3.6k 3 years ago by irahmanjones
European Citizen need presettl...
7  3.88k 1 year ago
7 3.88k 1 year ago by Richard Costello

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.5k 4 months ago
71 986.5k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.4k 7 months ago
57 183.4k 7 months ago by annaliona
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.28k 1 year ago
113 543.28k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Emirates Cabin Crew Apply 2022 Still waiting for the first interview and been wee...
11  7.12k 1 year ago
11 7.12k 1 year ago by RA26
Postpone Emirates DOJ Will Emirates accept to postpone my DOJ ? by how m...
1  625 -
1 625 -