profile image
Lorenka
Primera Air
profile image
Lauryne
Come on guys, let’s be realistic, a 321 is not much different than a 757...United, American Airlines, delta and many others have been using 20 years old 757’s to fly from the US to Europe. And do you think that those 757 have crew rest areas? No, they don’t, just curtains ( I don’t see a reason to be horrified to be separated from passengers just by a curtain...if you are, you are probably in the wrong job).
Also, a flight from London to New York is in the region of 7 hours, if you operate a flight from the uk to the Canary Islands or Egypt that’s around 5 hours per sector, making your duty around 12 hours long. If you fly to the US, you operate 7 hours but you can’t come back straight away, you have to nightstop.
profile image
robyn2k16
Except the airlines you named are beginning to retire those aircraft and swapping to 767, 787 and A350. A 321Neo is lovely and all but the space for a 7 hour sector is horrendous. I remember doing night Larnaca’s from the UK and those can be more than five hours each way on a 320. I mean, it’s fucking tight for space. It felt clostaphorbic. I mean, I wonder how the guys at Norwegian do it in a 7 hour flight on a 737.
profile image
ellkevin
At BA we do most of our east coast America's with no bunks, so its really no different.
profile image
user16937
Some of our B777 are like that to east coast as legally you only need a meal break on those flights
profile image
Bumblebee1976
To be honest I don't see that the size will matter. The out bounds are evening flights and the returns are red eyes and it's only east coast 7-8hrs. It's no different from a canary or Larnaca turn. I find the no entertainment system more of an issue unless they are putting it on the neo but I'm thinking not!
profile image
Emily2488
Hi Guys, Has anyone got an AD for Primera Air? They announced last week that they would be operating Malaga and Alicante daily from STN and BHX on the 738 ac as well as the Transatlantic routes so I am wondering if this will mean all Crew being trained on the airbus and Boeing or if they will have 2 different fleets. I have applied recently but ideally wss hoping it would just the the 3 LH routes they operate. Does anyone have any more info? :)
profile image
Bumblebee1976
I was just interested in LH but I don't mind a bit of both, I hope it's not two separate fleets.

I applied a couple of weeks ago and not heard anything. How long did people wait for a response to application asking which base they were interested in?

Xx
profile image
Bumblebee1976
Bhx experienced crew are being offered assessment dates for 8-10th of Jan. Have any non experienced crew had a response yet. Heard it may be later in the year.

Xx
profile image
Alan
Just wondering if anyone went and how they got on. I was supposed to STN for an interview, but could not make it, so they have for me now a date for January, yet TBC. If anyone has any info, as to the format of the day, that would be great.
profile image
Alan
Just wondering if anyone went and how they got on. I was supposed to STN for an interview, but could not make it, so they have for me now a date for January, yet TBC. If anyone has any info, as to the format of the day, that would be great.

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

UK Cabin Crew looking for a ch...
2  1.53k 1 year ago
2 1.53k 1 year ago by Grace Brown
Searching for job for cabin cr... Hello every one hope you are going well ,please he...
1  57 1 month ago
1 57 1 month ago by Emad Omda
Looking to speak to cabin crew
1  3.6k 3 years ago
1 3.6k 3 years ago by irahmanjones
European Citizen need presettl...
7  3.87k 1 year ago
7 3.87k 1 year ago by Richard Costello
Eurowings Europe
1  3.22k 2 years ago
1 3.22k 2 years ago by FlyEla

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.18k 11 months ago
113 543.18k 11 months ago by Sarah McMillan
Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.12k 3 months ago
71 986.12k 3 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.26k 6 months ago
57 183.26k 6 months ago by annaliona
Promotions How does your airline promote people from juniour...
1  103 -
1 103 -
Training course Training course discussion
6  3.32k 2 years ago
6 3.32k 2 years ago by Mrwmly