profile image
Lorenka
Primera Air
profile image
Bumblebee1976
Does anyone have any information on them, like where they do their training courses and if you have to pay to do the course if accepted? Reason I ask as I know they are affiliated with Jet2 in the UK

Anyone applied for BHX?

Thanks x
profile image
Lorenka
I didn't know they were affiliated with Jet2! But according to their email, you don't have to pay for your training course, but it didn't say where it will take place. Here is a bit of what their email says:

Primera Air Cabin Crew positions

Airline: Primera Air
Aircraft Type: A321neo
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Please refer to Schedule below
Accommodation: Not provided
Cost of training course: Free of charge
Pay during training: Off pay

So I believe you don't get paid during training? not sure what "off pay" means...
I applied for BHX so if the training takes place there, it's fine for me as I wouldn't have to move, it's just a bit annoying not being paid at least the basic wage during training.
profile image
Bumblebee1976
Thanks for that. If training is near base then great as at least that helps if you are not paid during training. Which by the way is a bit of a pain.

I was searching you tube last night on primera and saw a few video vlogs that were Jet2 holidays operated by Primera from uk airports and the safety cards had both company names on them which is why I wondered about training costs.

Think I will register with them and see what comes back. Are you Monarch crew? I was offered a position with them 2 weeks before they folded.

Thanks again for info xx
profile image
user16937
I applied for BHX too, but probably i will have to wait till January, december there are AD for experienced cabin crew...
profile image
Bumblebee1976
I've tried too.
It's an error on their server. It won't be because they've reached required numbers. I even tried clicking on the pilot link and takes you to same error. I tried to contact them directly too and that doesn't work. Will call them tomorrow as they may not be aware.
profile image
robyn2k16
Trips to the US and Canada on a 321?! Jesus Christ!
profile image
osborne
Hi cheryl here
I was wondering when the applications end as i have not heard anything at the moment.anyone else the same boat.

Cheryl.
profile image
Lorenka
Yeah I was Monarch crew in BHX, it was my first season this year...

I have been invited to an AD, got an email last week to book my date, I chose 8th January in BHX, the lady said she would email me again later to confirm... I have other ADs with other airlines in the meantime so that will probably be my last resort
profile image
user16937
Wow, can't believe there is no crew rest area, other than jump seats at the doors for rest during the transatlantic flights.

profile image
robyn2k16
I know. I gasped. The only thing separating passengers and crew is the curtain. Horrendous.

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

Eurowings Europe
1  3.23k 2 years ago
1 3.23k 2 years ago by FlyEla
UK Cabin Crew looking for a ch...
2  1.53k 1 year ago
2 1.53k 1 year ago by Grace Brown
Searching for job for cabin cr... Hello every one hope you are going well ,please he...
1  61 2 months ago
1 61 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Looking to speak to cabin crew
1  3.6k 3 years ago
1 3.6k 3 years ago by irahmanjones
European Citizen need presettl...
7  3.88k 1 year ago
7 3.88k 1 year ago by Richard Costello

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.39k 4 months ago
71 986.39k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.35k 7 months ago
57 183.35k 7 months ago by annaliona
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.25k 1 year ago
113 543.25k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Cabin Crew Advice Here to answer all your questions, everything cabi...
5  2.12k 1 year ago
5 2.12k 1 year ago by anna jackson
Qatar Airways status QR status change
4  3.78k 6 months ago
4 3.78k 6 months ago by Taira