profile image
SkydivingRuby
Preparation for Recruitment Process
profile image
SkydivingRuby
It has been my dream most of my teenage/young adult life to become a Flight Attendant, unfortunately I made that dream a bit harder to achieve by getting a couple of visible tattoos a few years ago. I had my first session of laser to remove them today, however it's going to take 6 months+ to fully remove them.

I want to spend those months putting myself in the best position for when I'm ready to apply to airlines. I have Responsible Service of Alcohol and First Aid Certificates (although I'm close to being due to update CPR), I also have a Certificate III in Hospitality and some nursing training. Apart from researching the job, airlines, etc what else can I do in this time to become the best candidate I can possibly be?
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
Well done on preparing yourself well for your journey! It sounds like you are well on the way and doing the ground work already. Read everything you can about the job and want it entails - the reality of it. You can use my website below but also in the career advice section of cabin crew.com there are many articles (many written by myself) that will guide you further about the whole interview process, how to apply, what training's like, career progression etc. Research your chosen airlines really well too, so you can start preparing for the assessment days. Start to prepare your CV and make it really 'cabin crew friendly' (again, there are some articles on this in the career advice section). You can prepare your photos too and decide which airlines to aim for first - plan to apply for as many as you can as at first it can be quite hard to break in to the industry and you want to give yourself every possible chance. Just research and preparing well, will give you more confidence and along the journey, you will learn how to improve through every application and assessment day. All the best on your future career - it will all be worth it in the end!

Other discussions going on within Wannabe Cabin Crew

How Hard is it to Regularly Se... So, I'm wanting to be a flight attendant. One thin...
0  81 -
0 81 -
Cabin crew Hello im 20 years old . i want be a cabin crew but...
3  389 1 year ago
3 389 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Wizzair training in Lviv, 13.0... Hi guys,Is there anybody here who is participating...
0  657 -
0 657 -
Tattoo Cover Up
4  1.39k 6 years ago
4 1.39k 6 years ago by PL1994
5 6.22k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.78k 2 months ago
126 958.78k 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.37k 7 months ago
57 183.37k 7 months ago by annaliona
Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.45k 4 months ago
71 986.45k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Emirates Cabin Crew Apply 2022 Still waiting for the first interview and been wee...
11  7.12k 1 year ago
11 7.12k 1 year ago by RA26
Cabin Crew Travel Insurance Going The Extra Mile!
3  27.44k 1 year ago
3 27.44k 1 year ago by Tommie Marshall