profile image
_urjanedoe
"Please get rid of pimple marks within a week"
profile image
_urjanedoe
So I went to an OD in my city just recently, got to the AD and what happened caught me off guard. I haven't read about it in any blog or forum, or heard about it in any youtube video. Here's what happened:

When they were checking for scars, they had a ring light ready. We were asked to stand close to the ring light so they could see all the flaws and blemishes. I really didn't expect this! Not only that, even the lightest/smallest or unnoticeable scratch/es mattered! Which was SO different from what I had read or heard. In most cases I've heard/read, the recruiters would even tell you that a certain scar ïs okay" and that "there's no need to declare it".

Did the same thing happen to anyone of you?
profile image
elfy0001
What airline was this? Was this Qatar? If it was Qatar then this unprofessional/disgusting behavior is completely normal for them during recruitment events. They did this for me too during my assessment day.
profile image
dojobie
Originally posted by @_urjanedoe
So I went to an OD in my city just recently, got to the AD and what happened caught me off guard. I haven't read about it in any blog or forum, or heard about it in any youtube video. Here's what happened:

When they were checking for scars, they had a ring light ready. We were asked to stand close to the ring light so they could see all the flaws and blemishes. I really didn't expect this! Not only that, even the lightest/smallest or unnoticeable scratch/es mattered! Which was SO different from what I had read or heard. In most cases I've heard/read, the recruiters would even tell you that a certain scar ïs okay" and that "there's no need to declare it".

Did the same thing happen to anyone of you?

and you want to work for this airline because.....?

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.1k 2 months ago
6 1.1k 2 months ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.17k 1 year ago
8 8.17k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.49k 1 year ago
39 427.49k 1 year ago by Aaron
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.76k 11 months ago
64 248.76k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.08k 9 months ago
266 595.08k 9 months ago by KL17
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.29k 1 year ago
162 634.29k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle