Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- My silver lining.. 20 rejections..Finally!
- Change of the date
- Ryanair Training Course 11th January 2022
- December 6th Hahn training course
- Talent Pool 2021
- Fb group for talent pool?
- Driving License
- Emirates - Status completed
- Flydubai application status
- Emirates Application Status Meaning???

Offer of employment and spring 2022 start dates

The British Airways forum is sponsored by cabincrew.com
cabincrew.com
**All users please read** Keep an eye out for an expanded version of the forum within our brand new Aviation Career Hub, coming very soon! We'd love your feedback on why the forum is important to you, and what features you'd love to see; so that we can make sure the Career Hub forum is as good as it can be! If you're happy to have a chat with us and share your thoughts, please email jenny.cairns@fridaymediagroup.com with the subject line "Forum feedback".
Author
  Topic Started By:  Lucy-Anne2017    On:  Wed 13th October, 2021 at 16:14
Lucy-Anne2017
#2  BA offer of employment and spring 2022 start dates  Posted 13/10/2021 at 16:14
Hey everyone!

Good news.. I have recently received an e mail from British Airways, saying there will be an offer of employment within the next couple weeks. It said for courses around spring time. After a long 18 month wait, its so exciting to see the travel industry picking up once again.

Will be interested to hear if anyone else has had the same, will be keeping an eye out for a house share closer the time for training (Fingers crossed!)

xx
Edited 13/10/2021 @ 16:33 Revision #1
         Jump to Top
crewdobedoo
#3  Re: BA offer of employment and spring 2022 start d  Posted 27/10/2021 at 19:29
In reply to post #2...
Yes I received the same email.

Exactly 2 weeks since they sent the email so fingers crossed we hear something soon. Excited to get back in the skies.

Keep is updated if you hear anything.
         Jump to Top
Amberread
United Kingdom
#4  Re: BA offer of employment and spring 2022 start d  Posted 28/10/2021 at 09:01
In reply to post #3...
Hey I have been waiting for email to book my assessment day. Have you had your online assessment day and how did you find it any tips?
I have worked at BA before but the assessment day was in person so this is new to me! And congratulations!
         Jump to Top
Lucy-Anne2017
#5  Re: BA offer of employment and spring 2022 start d  Posted 28/10/2021 at 22:13
In reply to post #3...
Hey! Yes same, two weeks now... Everyday checking emails. Hopefully soon, I can imagine the recruitment team are super busy atm.

Can't wait to start flying again aswell.. Ex BA crew, and applied back after being made redundant when Thomas cook collapsed. what about you?
         Jump to Top
Amberread
United Kingdom
#6  Re: BA offer of employment and spring 2022 start d  Posted 29/10/2021 at 14:38
In reply to post #5...
Hey Lucy, my friend is crew and said they may still be recruiting recruiters. I can’t help myself I still keep refreshing my emails constantly. I feel like so many of us have been waiting for this moment where the travel industry can pick back up again. I’m ex BA crew and really want to get back in the skies too
         Jump to Top
Renza
United Kingdom
#7  Re: BA offer of employment and spring 2022 start d  Posted 29/10/2021 at 15:59
In reply to post #5...
I’m checking throughout the day. Just in case I’ve missed it ??

I’m the same as Lucy-Anne ex Thomas Cook.
Miss the sky so much.
Hopefully we all hear very soon.
Good Luck everyone ??
         Jump to Top
dukes
United Kingdom
#8  Re: BA offer of employment and spring 2022 start d  Posted 03/11/2021 at 21:11
In reply to post #2...
Hi all,

Did anyone else see an advertisement last week that BA is hiring Inflight Managers/Leads? I can't seem to find the advert/webpage now.
         Jump to Top