profile image
Lucy-Anne2017
Offer of employment and spring 2022 start dates
profile image
Lucy-Anne2017
Hey everyone!

Good news.. I have recently received an e mail from British Airways, saying there will be an offer of employment within the next couple weeks. It said for courses around spring time. After a long 18 month wait, its so exciting to see the travel industry picking up once again.

Will be interested to hear if anyone else has had the same, will be keeping an eye out for a house share closer the time for training (Fingers crossed!)

xx
profile image
crewdobedoo
Yes I received the same email.

Exactly 2 weeks since they sent the email so fingers crossed we hear something soon. Excited to get back in the skies.

Keep is updated if you hear anything.
profile image
Amber
Hey I have been waiting for email to book my assessment day. Have you had your online assessment day and how did you find it any tips?
I have worked at BA before but the assessment day was in person so this is new to me! And congratulations!
profile image
Lucy-Anne2017
Hey! Yes same, two weeks now... Everyday checking emails. Hopefully soon, I can imagine the recruitment team are super busy atm.

Can't wait to start flying again aswell.. Ex BA crew, and applied back after being made redundant when Thomas cook collapsed. what about you?
profile image
Amber
Hey Lucy, my friend is crew and said they may still be recruiting recruiters. I can’t help myself I still keep refreshing my emails constantly. I feel like so many of us have been waiting for this moment where the travel industry can pick back up again. I’m ex BA crew and really want to get back in the skies too
profile image
Renza
I’m checking throughout the day. Just in case I’ve missed it ??

I’m the same as Lucy-Anne ex Thomas Cook.
Miss the sky so much.
Hopefully we all hear very soon.
Good Luck everyone ??
profile image
dukes
Hi all,

Did anyone else see an advertisement last week that BA is hiring Inflight Managers/Leads? I can't seem to find the advert/webpage now.

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.94k 8 months ago
69 113.94k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.37k -
0 1.37k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.65k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.65k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.61k 1 year ago
31 372.61k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.05k 9 months ago
266 595.05k 9 months ago by KL17
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.26k 1 year ago
162 634.26k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.46k 1 year ago
39 427.46k 1 year ago by Aaron