Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- Can I be a flight attendant with some acne scars?
- Flydubai Interview process
- Got mail after online test
- Assessment day, how is it?
- Assessment day 10th July
- Assessments, interviews & start dates
- Start Dates
- Gatwick assessment day, 8th August
- Assessment day 15th August Manchester
- How to get a job with EasyJet explained

Nurse and cabin crew

Author
  Topic Started By:  Max25    On:  Sun 17th December, 2017 at 22:07
Max25
#2  Nurse and cabin crew  Posted 17/12/2017 at 22:07
Hey All,

I’ve been looking for a decent page to post a question and discuss cabin crew options and this seems the best!
So I’m a registered nurse with 4 years experience. I always dreamed of nursing but also just as much as being a cabin crew.

However within saying that, I don’t want to give up nursing but I’d love to also be a cabin crew. I strongly feel that unless I give cabin crew a go I’ll always be left with a what if feeling.

I’m just wondering if anyone can tell me if it’s possible to combine the two ?
I know there is flight nursing etc but I really would loved to be a domestic cabin crew member.

In nursing it’s possibld for me to find a job with regular hours or just become casual, however I wondered if amongst all the crazy shifts cabin crew do, if they provide a roster up front and if they accept requesting certain days off?

As I said I don’t want to give up nursing but I would love to become a cabin crew too!

Thanks!
         Jump to Top
mikkie
#3  Re: Nurse and cabin crew  Posted 07/01/2018 at 03:52
In reply to post #2...
Hey there! Usually with a cabin crew roster it's a 28 day roster (more if international) and you can put in 'bids' for the upcoming roster but nothing is certain for days requested off. Some managers can be very accomodating but it's not that easy especially when you are a newbie. If your nursing job is very flexible with hours etc then I mean why not! But at my company we are on a 28 day roster with 8 days off per roster.

But if you really want to be a flight attendant then go for it
Edited 07/01/2018 @ 03:54 Revision #1
         Jump to Top