profile image
HiFly_26
Norwegian B787 - London Gatwick
profile image
HiFly_26
Hi Guys,

Anybody still on hold for the next conversion course for Norwegian B787 LGW base? If so has anybody been given a date of when the next course is planned for?

profile image
Flymetothemoonx
Hey
I am on hold too! I was expecting to start training in September but it turns out that Norwegian have pushed training back until October for some groups so I'm hoping that we will hear of start dates soon.

It feels like assessment day was forever ago!
profile image
Jdacosta
Hi,

I can't find any related post to the current job posting which was active from the 15th August 2018.

I was wondering if anyone has applied during this time, like myself and heard anything back, My application status is still "in process"

Thanks
profile image
Jena Basilua
Anyway still waiting for a response for August 2018 application after completing online tests?
profile image
Tanja Coric
I am waiting aswell...
profile image
Blake Wilson
Hi,

Just received an invite for an AD. I chose the 17th of October.
The email states OSMand Norwegian will do presentations amongst the other usual bits and pieces.

Does anyone have any information about the day in general or anything to prepare for specifically.

Thank you all in advance!
profile image
travelboy19
hey @comeflywithb,

congrats on getting the invite :)

from what I keep reading on the forum, their assessment usually consists of:
- presentation of the company
- group assessment (show that you can work well in a team, be supportive, listen, come up with ideas)
- documents check & uniform fittings
- interview (where you'll be asked basic questions like: why do you want to work for Norwegian? why do you want to be a cabin crew? discuss things like dealing with an angry customer, providing excellent customer service, working under pressure etc.)

when did you apply?

I applied quite a few weeks ago and I haven't received anything yet. I think I messed up the verbal reasoning test so my hopes are not that high.

good luck!
profile image
Eka
Hey everyone! Received my invite to AD on the 25th of September, booked it for the 16th if October. Spending the night at Hilton London Gatwick where the AD is held. Get in touch if you’re attending on the same day.
Best of luck to everyone!
profile image
Tanja Coric
hello!

Did anybody got any response from osm / norwegian for any new assessment days? have been waiting since end of august...

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

Eurowings Europe
1  3.24k 2 years ago
1 3.24k 2 years ago by FlyEla
UK Cabin Crew looking for a ch...
2  1.54k 1 year ago
2 1.54k 1 year ago by Grace Brown
Searching for job for cabin cr... Hello every one hope you are going well ,please he...
1  61 2 months ago
1 61 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Looking to speak to cabin crew
1  3.6k 3 years ago
1 3.6k 3 years ago by irahmanjones
European Citizen need presettl...
7  3.88k 1 year ago
7 3.88k 1 year ago by Richard Costello

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.46k 4 months ago
71 986.46k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.38k 7 months ago
57 183.38k 7 months ago by annaliona
Qatar Airways status QR status change
4  3.78k 7 months ago
4 3.78k 7 months ago by Taira
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.27k 1 year ago
113 543.27k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Emirates Cabin Crew Apply 2022 Still waiting for the first interview and been wee...
11  7.12k 1 year ago
11 7.12k 1 year ago by RA26