profile image
robyn2k16
Norwegian 787 Long Haul Crew - Gatwick
profile image
robyn2k16
Anyone at any of the assessments this week?
profile image
sfry93
I’m on Thursdays assessment
profile image
Bex1012
Hi

I had my assessment day for Norwegian last Monday (23rd Oct) at LGW was just wondering if anyone on here had theirs then too and if you’ve heard anything back? I was told I should hear by the end of the week but I understand there was a lot of interviews throughout the week - just wondering if anyone’s heard anything yet?
profile image
robyn2k16
They mentioned to us it usually is anything from 1 day to 5 day wait. I had mine Thursday, didn't hear Friday or expecting news maybe tomorrow or Tuesday. Nobody has posted much at all about the assessment days these week, so we shall see.

Good luck everyone.
profile image
Bex1012
Oh ok thanks mine was last Monday so a week ago now which has gone so fast. Hoping to hear something by the end of today!
profile image
Bex1012
That ‘ ??’ Was supposed to be a smiley face btw not sure what happened haha
profile image
OSMan Viation
profile image
Cabincrew2016
Hi I had mine on tues and not heard anything has anyone heard
profile image
albhern
Everything in your post was said in the interview. They were quite transparent and the two cabin crew answered all the questions with honesty, so no surprises
profile image
albhern
Originally posted by @robyn2k16

Everything you just said was pretty much explained to us at the assessment day. Both Norwegian and OSM were transparent about the relationship and how it works. I have friends with Norwegian. They say their pay averaged £1600 after tax plus after 3 months, as they only had basic pay and flight pay is paid in arrears as with every airline.

If the work horse stuff is true then I'm glad. I loved flying, I'd do it every day if I could. I'm a grafter and ready for this work horse challenge you speak of, should I be successful.

I genuinely would like you talk a long stride off a short pier with that negativity.

Happy to see the positive in this thread massively outweighs the very few pieces of negativity.

"+1"

Getting nervous as did the interview on Wed and heard nothing yet!

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

Eurowings Europe
1  3.23k 2 years ago
1 3.23k 2 years ago by FlyEla
UK Cabin Crew looking for a ch...
2  1.54k 1 year ago
2 1.54k 1 year ago by Grace Brown
Searching for job for cabin cr... Hello every one hope you are going well ,please he...
1  61 2 months ago
1 61 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Looking to speak to cabin crew
1  3.6k 3 years ago
1 3.6k 3 years ago by irahmanjones
European Citizen need presettl...
7  3.88k 1 year ago
7 3.88k 1 year ago by Richard Costello

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.37k 7 months ago
57 183.37k 7 months ago by annaliona
Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.45k 4 months ago
71 986.45k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Emirates Cabin Crew Apply 2022 Still waiting for the first interview and been wee...
11  7.12k 1 year ago
11 7.12k 1 year ago by RA26
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.26k 1 year ago
113 543.26k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Cabin Crew Travel Insurance Going The Extra Mile!
3  27.44k 1 year ago
3 27.44k 1 year ago by Tommie Marshall