profile image
robyn2k16
Norwegian 787 Long Haul Crew - Gatwick
profile image
Laura__kye09
Hey has anyone else been offered a training date for 15th Feb?? ????
profile image
Laura__kye09
Hi I applied in October and it took them about 5 Weeks to get back to me after doing the online tests so hopefully you will hear soon..
has anyone else got a start date 15th Feb?
profile image
Lh1234
Is any one else starting training on the 19th of March?
profile image
rachelagp15
Thank you. Makes me feel slightly better.... Hopefully they wont take too long. Good luck in training
profile image
judi_garland
Anyone have their interview on Jan 30th?
profile image
craigmoore1999
Does anyone start training at gatwick on the 15th Feb? Looking to car share/room share, I live in Birmingham.
profile image
user16937
Hi! I was just coming on here to ask the same thing! im starting training on the 19th of March at Gatwick too ??
profile image
Raza18
Hi Craigmoore! I´m starting training in April. I read you are starting next week. Do you already know if you will get paid for it and how long the days are ? Does it include weekends? Thanks! Trying to plan ahead!
x
profile image
crew_girl_2
Hi guys i am starting soon with Norwegian and found this really cool vlog. Got me really excited to start especially seeing some of the destinations and aircraft. Can't wait!!!! https://youtu.be/h3awPdoqsxg
profile image
robyn2k16
There are people within the company of varied ages. OSM aren’t ageist in anyway. People are hired on skill and merit.

The airline has two operations out of the UK right now. They are Norwegian Air Shuttle and Norwegian Air UK. Most of the crew are Norwegian Air Shuttle and they cater to all of their routes, with the exception of Norwegian Air UK, who solely do Singapore and Buenos Aires. I’m not sure what this means if when we at NAS switch over to NUK in a few months time, whether we can still do LGW-JFK-ARN-LAX-LGW routes or if it’s just LGW-JFK-LGW.

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

Eurowings Europe
1  3.24k 2 years ago
1 3.24k 2 years ago by FlyEla
UK Cabin Crew looking for a ch...
2  1.54k 1 year ago
2 1.54k 1 year ago by Grace Brown
Searching for job for cabin cr... Hello every one hope you are going well ,please he...
1  62 2 months ago
1 62 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Looking to speak to cabin crew
1  3.6k 3 years ago
1 3.6k 3 years ago by irahmanjones
European Citizen need presettl...
7  3.88k 1 year ago
7 3.88k 1 year ago by Richard Costello

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.49k 4 months ago
71 986.49k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.4k 7 months ago
57 183.4k 7 months ago by annaliona
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.28k 1 year ago
113 543.28k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Emirates Cabin Crew Apply 2022 Still waiting for the first interview and been wee...
11  7.12k 1 year ago
11 7.12k 1 year ago by RA26
Postpone Emirates DOJ Will Emirates accept to postpone my DOJ ? by how m...
1  625 -
1 625 -