profile image
robyn2k16
Norwegian 787 Long Haul Crew - Gatwick
profile image
user16937
Originally posted by @robyn2k16
Hmmmmmm not like you to spur some negativity.

I read the same article. It's nothing to worry or concern yourself with. It just happened that the airline is expanding at an alarming rate. It is absorbing aircraft at an alarming rate. Passenger figures are extremely high still. It just means it's cost margins are quite high. It's using its ability to sell older aircraft onto new airline Hong Kong Express in Asia, and open an airline branch based in Argentina, and sell parts of its investment stakes in several Norwegian banks. By 2018 when routes are fully operational, and it's aircraft orders are fulfilled, it will begin to bring money back in.The airline CEO's aren't concerned either. It's a none worry issue. The article ended saying investors and forecasters aren't worried about the airline at all. They didn't picture a Monarch style collapse they had been predicted for almost three years before the inevitable. Forecasters are more worried about Emirates at the moment. Low passengers figures, and spikes in fuel shares, has had a massive effect on them. They've even stopped recruitment for most of the year.

Nothing to see. Business as usual etc...

In fact in the article I read... in first part it says and I quote

" But analysts and investors are starting to worry about Norwegian’s rapid expansion, after a difficult year."

"Worries over Norwegian’s numbers have also hit its share price: it has dropped 40 per cent in the year. At the same time EasyJet shares have risen 44 per cent, Ryanair 19 per cent and IAG, which also offers long-haul flights, 42 per cent. "

You missed this part off your “ cut n pasted section of the article
"It’s very much the tail wagging the dog in terms of the strategy, or more simply the entire strategy of the airline ends up being dictated by the fact they need to digest the aircraft order.”"

"One of Norway’s most senior bankers says: “Norwegian are in trouble. They are over-extended and it’s clear that they have to do something. "

I could go on but I am fed up having to constantly justify my posts to “ school mistress “ Robyn ...
profile image
user16937
They also soon will have more competition as IAG’s level is already on their heels in Barcelona and CDG ( That’s Paris to you Robyn) and soon LGW as they have brought Monarchs slots...
so far Norwegian have had no direct competition on Longhaul Low Cost model, but that’s now changing, so they will need to share the market, and if they can not make a profit or increase passenger figures with no competition, how can they expect to with competition???

Just my opinion... another thing I am entitled to, as well as being able to post here with out the constant threat of stalking by you.
profile image
albhern
Both of you could just stop or fight in private and let people come here to get some info in peace. Nobody cares about your childish discussions.
profile image
user16937
Originally posted by @albhern
Both of you could just stop or fight in private and let people come here to get some info in peace. Nobody cares about your childish discussions.

Happy too... as long as when I next place a post or status she butts out unless she has something useful and constructive to say.
profile image
user16937
Edit...
profile image
user16937
Or you can just stop commenting all together and back off this forum. You’ve been trolling this forum for months with nothing better to do clearly. Just allow people to post now and stop spreading such negativity about the company. Let people go and explore for themselves. And if you are still employed by the company and you don’t like it that much then hand in that resignation and do yourself and us all a favour!
profile image
93103CA
Will OSM hire older people for LGW?
I'm current on the 787.
Is it right that LGW based crew are/will only work on specific routes from LGW
eg SIN, AUS, EZE as they come online and US based crew does most/all of
the US routes inc US/Scandinavia?
Thanks.
profile image
emilwfq
*** LGW House Share ***

Hi guys - 3 LGW based Cabin Crew looking for a 4th person to house share permanently in a furnished, newly built house in Kilnwood Vale, just outside of Crawley (RH12 0AQ).

The monthly rent for the furnished double bedroom is £580 including all bills (council tax, wifi, gas, electricity, water) ... Message or ring Natalie or Emilio on "07507798632 "or "07841432028" for pictures, details, transport, etc
profile image
rachelagp15
Hi all,

I applied for Norwegian LGW and completed the online tests in December and still havent heard anything......

Any idea how long they take to get back to you ?!

Im ex Norwegian Crew (spain based) and am looking to go back to long haul.

Thanks
profile image
Raza18
Hi! I went in December as well and was succesful but still in the holding pool. Have you got a starting date?x

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

UK Cabin Crew looking for a ch...
2  1.53k 1 year ago
2 1.53k 1 year ago by Grace Brown
Searching for job for cabin cr... Hello every one hope you are going well ,please he...
1  57 1 month ago
1 57 1 month ago by Emad Omda
Looking to speak to cabin crew
1  3.6k 3 years ago
1 3.6k 3 years ago by irahmanjones
European Citizen need presettl...
7  3.87k 1 year ago
7 3.87k 1 year ago by Richard Costello
Eurowings Europe
1  3.22k 2 years ago
1 3.22k 2 years ago by FlyEla

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.13k 3 months ago
71 986.13k 3 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.27k 6 months ago
57 183.27k 6 months ago by annaliona
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.19k 11 months ago
113 543.19k 11 months ago by Sarah McMillan
Promotions How does your airline promote people from juniour...
1  103 -
1 103 -
Training course Training course discussion
6  3.32k 2 years ago
6 3.32k 2 years ago by Mrwmly