profile image
robyn2k16
Norwegian 787 Long Haul Crew - Gatwick
profile image
user16937
Believe what you like... I know the truth...and that’s good enough for me..

As for Face to Face.. yes I believe people only say things like you do when they can hide behind a person or the internet..

As for seeming aggressive, maybe that’s because you have spent your entire existence on here belittling people’s posts..not just mine.. so yes people become defensive.

Have a nice life and let’s hope you don’t get to Norwegian or what is awful now will become vile then.
profile image
Flywings
Hi guys!

has someone attended the assessment day in December?? I attended on the 05/12 and just got the successful email!!
Who is in as well? :D
profile image
clara725
Awh well done. Mine was on the 4th and not heard anytgijg yet .. maybe im nt successful
profile image
Lh1234
I also got an email saying I’m successful! So exited !
profile image
user16937
Scary reading

Financial Times on Norwegian.
profile image
user16937
profile image
AM95
Anyone else attend the AD on weds the 6th get the thumbs up today
profile image
user16937
The article in the FT is a little worrying... seems that I can not upload the link as you pay to read it online but seems to indicate they are in financial difficulties!!

If I can work a way out as to how to upload it or add a link I will
profile image
robyn2k16
Hmmmmmm not like you to spur some negativity.

I read the same article. It's nothing to worry or concern yourself with. It just happened that the airline is expanding at an alarming rate. It is absorbing aircraft at an alarming rate. Passenger figures are extremely high still. It just means it's cost margins are quite high. It's using its ability to sell older aircraft onto new airline Hong Kong Express in Asia, and open an airline branch based in Argentina, and sell parts of its investment stakes in several Norwegian banks. By 2018 when routes are fully operational, and it's aircraft orders are fulfilled, it will begin to bring money back in.The airline CEO's aren't concerned either. It's a none worry issue. The article ended saying investors and forecasters aren't worried about the airline at all. They didn't picture a Monarch style collapse they had been predicted for almost three years before the inevitable. Forecasters are more worried about Emirates at the moment. Low passengers figures, and spikes in fuel shares, has had a massive effect on them. They've even stopped recruitment for most of the year.

Nothing to see. Business as usual etc...
profile image
user16937
Look Robyn you really are getting on my wick, dissing every thing I post... vendetta springs to mind.

All I posted was about an article in the FT.. yes it’s not all doom, but the fact that title says “ investers worried “ made it seem “ worrying “ which all I posted... so do me a favour

BACK OFF.....

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

Eurowings Europe
1  3.24k 2 years ago
1 3.24k 2 years ago by FlyEla
UK Cabin Crew looking for a ch...
2  1.54k 1 year ago
2 1.54k 1 year ago by Grace Brown
Searching for job for cabin cr... Hello every one hope you are going well ,please he...
1  62 2 months ago
1 62 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Looking to speak to cabin crew
1  3.6k 3 years ago
1 3.6k 3 years ago by irahmanjones
European Citizen need presettl...
7  3.88k 1 year ago
7 3.88k 1 year ago by Richard Costello

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.29k 1 year ago
113 543.29k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.42k 7 months ago
57 183.42k 7 months ago by annaliona
Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.53k 4 months ago
71 986.53k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Cabin Crew Travel Insurance Going The Extra Mile!
3  27.44k 1 year ago
3 27.44k 1 year ago by Tommie Marshall
Cabin Crew Advice Here to answer all your questions, everything cabi...
5  2.13k 1 year ago
5 2.13k 1 year ago by anna jackson