profile image
robyn2k16
Norwegian 787 Long Haul Crew - Gatwick
profile image
Laurencept
Anyone form the assessment day on the 29th November heard anything?
profile image
clara725
How long have yous waited after assessment day for the result?
profile image
user16937
Well if their AD was 29th Nov
Then they have waited from then to now I would of thought
profile image
firstforflying
Happydays9 why are you so bitchy? You keep popping up on different threads with posts that ,quite frankly, show you in quite a negative and arrogant light. It leave me wondering how you ever got the job in the first place. If you find it so easy to be sarcastic to people who want to do this job, people who you have not even come face to face with, I dread to think what you are like with pax. I know that I wouldn’t allow such a stinking attitude on my flight!
profile image
user16937
Well arn’t you lucky that will never happen.

I’m not sure why you consider a person correcting something, or showing the truth about an airline (so no one was going in blind and unaware) bitchy?
maybe if more people in this world were open, honest and spoke as things were the world would not be in the mess it is.

As someone with a disability I find your comments about judging people without meeting face to face quite interesting, I could say the same about you as you do not know me, how I am effected by circumstances or how I see/read postings, but you carry on judging people, just be careful, as there’s laws to protect people from discrimination like that.
profile image
firstforflying
I am still interested to know how you managed to get a job in customer service when you are clearly a very angry person. Let people post questions without you belittling them, there is no need for your sarcasm toward people.
profile image
robyn2k16
Chances are he probably never worked for them. He’s seems overly bitter and crass about the company and anybody who wishes to work for them. Maybe he got rejected and all his comments come from a place of bitterness? Maybe he worked for them and didn’t realise you’d probably have to work hard so he left? Maybe got shown the door? Who knows. All I know he is a massive troll and I’m sure he has multiple identities here as people previously in this thread have basically said the same thing. It’s almost a copy and paste in 90% of cases.
profile image
lauraf_09
Hi my ad was on the 29th and I heard back the next day that I got the job.
profile image
user16937
Originally posted by @robyn2k16
Chances are he probably never worked for them. He’s seems overly bitter and crass about the company and anybody who wishes to work for them. Maybe he got rejected and all his comments come from a place of bitterness? Maybe he worked for them and didn’t realise you’d probably have to work hard so he left? Maybe got shown the door? Who knows. All I know he is a massive troll and I’m sure he has multiple identities here as people previously in this thread have basically said the same thing. It’s almost a copy and paste in 90% of cases.

Actually FYI I do work for them as does my partner and my brother is a pilot shorthaul ... so my information is totally correct. What seems amazing is you have all this “ info “ based on friend who seem so close to you they show you all their payslips etc.. yet you do not work their yourself. So seems to me my information is more likely to be correct.
I only have on identity both on and off this forum, and if you want to consider me a troll fine, but come say that to me face next time rather than hiding behind a website... I will be happy to discuss in person any information or doubts you have, and that goes for any one else...

I am sick and tired of people downing anyone who comes on to this forum and tells the TRUTH. Humans as a rule hate honest up front truth and would rather adapt and change things to suit the situation or time, but see I don’t .. I don’t pussy foot around or cover things up...

So like I said ... my offer stands... want to call me names and challenge my integrity.. do it to my face... if not shut the F..k up
profile image
robyn2k16
Except now you're getting progressively aggressive with each passing post. You may have had a horrible time at Norwegian, but your story isn't subjective for the thousands of others who currently still work and wish to be there. Don't allow your personal truths to be the overall truths of the airline and the rest of it's employees. I'm all for both sides of the coin but the way you go about changes over from you just giving your personal experience to you actually going in every thread and post pretty much copying and pasting the same stuff. I mean, you've even resorted to meeting face to face, swearing at us. It paints you in a far more negative light than it does anybody else right now. Your points become pretty void when you speak like you have done previously. I also don't appreciate your messages to me personally calling me a "retard", giving off a threatening vibe. It really just makes you seem less of a truth teller and more of belligerent moron. What I also find hilarious is you want to call me a retard in a personal message to me yet unable to use correct spelling or grammar.

I hope Norwegian somehow track you down. I mean, given the information you've shared, it shouldn't be hard to find someone within the company who has a disability, with a partner within the company, and a brother who happens to be a pilot on their 737 fleet. Well, unless you don't actually work for them, and your entire existence on this forum is nothing but make-believe. I know which I think it is.

Other discussions going on within Current Cabin Crew Jobs

Eurowings Europe
1  3.24k 2 years ago
1 3.24k 2 years ago by FlyEla
UK Cabin Crew looking for a ch...
2  1.54k 1 year ago
2 1.54k 1 year ago by Grace Brown
Searching for job for cabin cr... Hello every one hope you are going well ,please he...
1  62 2 months ago
1 62 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Looking to speak to cabin crew
1  3.6k 3 years ago
1 3.6k 3 years ago by irahmanjones
European Citizen need presettl...
7  3.88k 1 year ago
7 3.88k 1 year ago by Richard Costello

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.27k 1 year ago
113 543.27k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.46k 4 months ago
71 986.46k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Cabin Crew Travel Insurance Going The Extra Mile!
3  27.44k 1 year ago
3 27.44k 1 year ago by Tommie Marshall
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.38k 7 months ago
57 183.38k 7 months ago by annaliona
Qatar Airways status QR status change
4  3.78k 7 months ago
4 3.78k 7 months ago by Taira