profile image
user16937
No Tattoo Policy Qatar Airways?
profile image
user16937
Hi, every person I know who declared a tattoo on a Qatar assessment got rejected.
Some of them were asked to leave at assessment day because of this.
It's better to remove the tattoo before you attend a Qatar recruitment day.
You won't have any problems when it is removed :)

Kind regards!
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
Why not just be honest about it and tell them its there and that it will be removed in 45 days - if you are successful, I am sure once it's removed it will not be a problem for them (and the time between assessment day and date of joining will be longer that that) It is worse to hide it and then they find it at the medical and then you get sent home... They may ask you to provide evidence that it is being/has been removed. You have nothing to lose, as if you are not successful this time you can reapply once it has been removed...
profile image
lisacrew
I made it to final interview with Qatar, during the assessment day there was a part when they said they would ask us for tattoos and scars for "medical reason" and just to admit to all.. however in my opinion this is not the case.

I have one tattoo on my foot which I did not declare as I was in the process of getting it removed, there were a few girls there who did declare tattoos and did not make t to the final interview and I believe this was the reason.

If you're getting it removed and can hide it from recruiters during interview then I would not tell them :)

Good luck!
profile image
Kittycat88
Hello! I hope you still get to read this. May I know how they found out eventually? I have a tattoo at the side of my ribs easily covered by a bra plus I plan to put a lot of concealer on it during medicals.
profile image
Karliux5
zero toleranceHello,

Are you 100% sure your friend declared her tattoo? I am going to an Open Day Tomorrow here in Panamá and All I have been reading is their zero tolerance with tattoos.

I have a tattoo on my back.

I am so worried
profile image
Maas

Hello Everyone,

I am a candidate for Qatar Airways, I got selected for Qatar Airways Customer Service Ground handling. Do I have to declare my tatto which is in my Forearm and it's not visible at all with long sleeves.

Please response ♥️🙏

profile image
Yam

Hello Maas,   Can you let me know if they asked you to take off clothes to check your body

profile image
Bob Duwo

I am selected for qatar airport vip lounge as waiter. My medical also done and i am waiting for my visa.i have tattoo in my arm.does it make any problem after i arrived there?

profile image
JD 998

Hello ! In coming 2 days,I have to go the Open day of Qatar Airways. And I've a eyebrow tattoo. That make me lost my confidence and passionate to go the interview day 😭😭😭. I don't know what to do should I go or not 

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.12k 2 months ago
6 1.12k 2 months ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.22k 1 year ago
8 8.22k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.91k 1 month ago
8 2.91k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.23k 9 months ago
266 595.23k 9 months ago by KL17
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.41k 1 year ago
162 634.41k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.51k 1 year ago
93 408.51k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.8k 11 months ago
64 248.8k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe