profile image
user16937
No Tattoo Policy Qatar Airways?
profile image
user16937
Is it true that Qatar Airways have a no tattoo policy? That they wont accept any tattoos whatsoever, regardless if its visible or not?
Someone that knows anything about this?
profile image
olaaleksandra
Hey,

it is true, they don't accept tattoos even if it's not visible while wearing the uniform..
profile image
user16937
Thanks for your reply
Do you perhaps know any crew who managed to hide their tattoos and got away with it?
profile image
na
No thats not true.
If you declare about your tattoo when your recruiter ask you "any scars or tattoos?" on the interview, you'll be fine.
I got sent home while i was in a middle of training last january because i didnt declare it on the interview day cuz i got scared that they're gonna refuse me.
One of my batchmate had tattoo on her foot, and shes now flying since she had told them about it on the interview day.

So if you be honest about it and become successful, you'll be fine )
profile image
user16937
Thank you NA for this piece of info. WOW that one of your batchmates got the job even when Qatar knew she has a foot tattoo.
profile image
M.geronimo
I think I got eliminated on a qr assessment day bcz of my tattoo.im an ex emirates cabin crew and I can't think of any reason why,I only told them I have a tattoo on my back.4 of the others who got eliminated also have tattoos
profile image
user16937
It was probably because of the tattoo that you guys got rejected. I have also heard that QA have a no tattoo policy.
profile image
George Manole
hello I work for qatar airways. No tattoos allowed even if you can see them, they will check during medicals in qatar and you will be sent home happened with my friend. 1 week before graduation he was sent home because of his tattoo.
profile image
Highflyer75
How about if the tattoo can be covered with your bra. Will they still check you totally without clothes?
profile image
msandhu
Hello
I have applied for Qatar airways.
I have a small 1 inch tattoo behind my neck it is sometimes visible sometimes not depending on the collar.
Should i mention it when they ask me about scars and tattoo if they ask or i should not?
Because i am planning to get it removed and it will take 45days.

Please suggest :)

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.23k 2 years ago
4 2.23k 2 years ago by david kane
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  7.57k 1 year ago
8 7.57k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.03k 1 month ago
6 1.03k 1 month ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates HR contact email addr...
29  43.01k 1 month ago
29 43.01k 1 month ago by Jovitamaketa280

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.52k 1 year ago
31 372.52k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.82k 8 months ago
266 594.82k 8 months ago by KL17
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.26k 1 year ago
93 408.26k 1 year ago by David_Hume
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.12k 1 year ago
162 634.12k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle