- Emirates application
- Emirates Video interview

New Cabin Crew Course

Author
  Topic Started By:  caitlinflyer    On:  Fri 13th September, 2013 at 16:16
caitlinflyer
#1  New Cabin Crew Course  Posted 13/09/2013 at 16:16
Hey guys,

Sorry I'm new to this forum and SO WANT to become CabinCrew!! I heard there is a course starting in Edinburgh giving one day training courses on cabin crew.... Anyone heard who this is?

I seen there FB page called New2Crew but can't seem to find any dates on courses.

I really don't want to miss out on the course - anyone know about this?!

Caitlin
         Jump to Top
cabincrewconsultant
#2  Re: New Cabin Crew Course  Posted 14/09/2013 at 15:07
In reply to post #1...
These one day courses are good for confidence building or if you are unsure as to what the job as cabin crew would be like. But they do not guarantee you a job as cabin crew and airlines don't take these into consideration on your application. They can be quite expensive too, when all the information is available online - this website especially the forums and career advice section will really help your research for free.
If you need a confidence boost to decide if this is the right career for you and to meet like minded people then you may find a one day course useful.
Cabin Crew Consultant - www.cabincrewconsultant.weebly.com
         Jump to Top
New2Crew Training
United Kingdom
#3  Re: New Cabin Crew Course  Posted 08/11/2013 at 12:25
In reply to post #1...
Hi Caitlin,

Thanks again for helping spread the word and for choosing New2Crew as your training provider.

Just in case others are reading this post, we are an ILA accredited provider. We can offer you a place with no actual cost to you! Check our website for further details on how to apply for this funding @ www.new2crew.com

We look forward to helping you build your confidence and interview skills.

New2Crew
         Jump to Top
jahangeer100
#4  Re: New Cabin Crew Course  Posted 04/12/2013 at 04:30
All Emirates Cabin Crew are provided with seven weeks of Ab Initio training, in a dedicated state-of-the-art Cabin Crew training facility, at the Emirates Aviation College.
         Jump to Top
Cabin Crew Training
#5  Re: New Cabin Crew Course  Posted 08/09/2014 at 12:57
If you wanted to come down to London for a day, we will be holding Air Cabin Crew Taster Days in conjunction with an FE college. First dates in October but there will be other dates published. Cost £125 bargain when you consider the fantastic facilities and the experience and contacts the trainers have.

Call 0208 252 7888 for an application form.
         Jump to Top
Beaut
#7  Re: New Cabin Crew Course  Posted 22/05/2016 at 02:51
In reply to post #1...
How to be a Flight Attendant

This course provides exclusive tips and tricks of a flight attendant job interview.
         Jump to Top
FullFlaps
United Kingdom
#8  Re: New Cabin Crew Course  Posted 23/05/2016 at 21:13
In reply to post #1...
Please dont waste your money, theyre the airline equivalent of those people who say 'Ill make you a model if you give me £500 to take some pics'. Each airline has their own style of training. Best way to see if you like the job is ask some of us experienced people on here for the real story!
         Jump to Top