profile image
djbrazil
My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVICE)
profile image
rebeka
[QUOTE=djbrazil]HI,

djjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj i cant send anythings here i dont knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

plz add me in yahoo rebeka_ss@yahoo.com
profile image
user16937
Hi all!

I have also applied online along with half the world! My application says under review however I haven't even attended an open day? Vie only applied online so far. Not sure what this means? Can someone shed some light! Thanks so much.
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
'Under review' just means that they are taking a look through your application to see if you meet all the requirements and if they think you are suitable for the role. If so, they will then invite you to an open day or an assessment day.... and the long wait starts!
profile image
user16937
Ok, I have an open day next month! Hopefully I have a chance. I work an airline in Australia and have experience, however I'm not a model. So fingers crossed!!
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
Excellent news - glad you got an open day! Don't worry about the models, you are already Cabin Crew, so that is worth a whole lot more - just be yourself and look the part and I am sure you'll be fine. Good Luck!
profile image
asraful
Hi, I am from Bangladesh and I am currently living at Dubai and doing job in a Exchage Company as a customer service representative and I have also worked in Banks as a customer service officer in my home country. Can I apply for cabincrew job?

Thanks

Asraful
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
Of course you can - you have customer service experience, so why not give it a go?

Go to the Emirates careers website and read up on the requirements and see if you meet them. Apply online and then see if you get an invitation to an open day or an assessment day in Dubai...

Give it a go - you don't know until you try...
profile image
florm
Hi Djbrazil! Thanks for the useful information. I'm kind of inexperienced as regards forums or blogs, but I don't know where to find an answer to my question as regards applying to cabin crew jobs for Fly Emirates. I'm from Argentina, and last weekend an open day was held here, event which I couldn`t attend. Anyway, I sent my CV to topfly, that is fly emirates' recruitment agency in Argentina and today I have received and email that says that I have been preselected for the job, and the date and time for a personal interview in a week. It says nothing about assesment day, which I think is on november. What should I expect from this??? Do you think it is the invitation for the assesment day? Anyway, I thought assesment days were on weekend and lasted all day, but this "interview" in on Monday at 18.00 hs. I'm kind of confused! Do you think Topfly agency is a fraud? If this interview is real, do you think I can ask to have it half hour later? I still have my job and I`m off at 18.00 hs.

Thanks for your time!
profile image
zlata_88
Hello everybody, Alright so i decided to write here because i saw some recent comments and hoped somebody would help me . I'm attending an OD soon and i'm slowly getting prepared. So, I find particularly difficult to speak about ''3 personality traits about myself that i would change or improve?'' Any suggestions of how to answer this question

Really hope somebody reads my post and replies
profile image
Mounaekwanabee
I ve read lots of blogs about ek and my od is on November 17 th I'm getting really nervous my advice to all is to take all the needed info from their website it's where you can find a lot about their value and corporate system in order to know who you will be working for. I need advices from all of you. Thanks a lot for all the posts.

Other discussions going on within Interviews

How long after did you receive...
1  3.79k 1 year ago
1 3.79k 1 year ago by Aman AlMethalya
Cabin crew How to apply
0  71 -
0 71 -
Norwegian Dublin base
18  4.5k 4 months ago
18 4.5k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Wizz air video interview
6  7.55k 3 years ago
6 7.55k 3 years ago by apopa4
Interview cracking tips
2  3.89k 1 year ago
2 3.89k 1 year ago by Ibtesam Abdullah

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.92k 2 months ago
126 958.92k 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.4k 7 months ago
57 183.4k 7 months ago by annaliona
Training course Training course discussion
6  3.32k 2 years ago
6 3.32k 2 years ago by Mrwmly
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.28k 1 year ago
113 543.28k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Staff Travel Swap Swaps for staff travel concessions
1  209 1 year ago
1 209 1 year ago by PW0102