- A Foreign Cabin Crew Member
- Ryanair / crewlink recruitment
- Qatar On Boarding Zone
- Cabin Crew Consultant
- Trainning course October 2020 Lisbon
- wanting staff travel
- Staff travel
- Vista Jet - Any info?

My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVICE)

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  djbrazil    On:  Tue 8th May, 2012 at 16:25
foxy19
#42  Re: My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVI  Posted 30/09/2012 at 17:22
Hi guys...could sum1 help me plz....i applied 4 cabin crew online @ emirates....i oly applied on thursday and my application says NOT SHORTLISED 2day... now does dis mean i wuz unsuccessful..?? and i cant go 2 da OD next wednesday..?? r sud i go 2 da OD anyways..?? thx...
         Jump to Top
bellefille
#43  Re: My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVI  Posted 05/10/2012 at 20:36
In reply to post #9...
hi,in the firsth a hope for you a good luck and plz i want to know in the Interview if they speak with other languages like arab
thank you a lot
         Jump to Top
SSesame
United States
#44  Re: My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVI  Posted 06/10/2012 at 16:58
In reply to post #43...
No, the interviews are in English.
         Jump to Top
bellefille
#45  Re: My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVI  Posted 06/10/2012 at 20:39
In reply to post #44...
thanks
         Jump to Top
Tonny Lai
#46  Re: My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVI  Posted 12/10/2012 at 21:04
In reply to post #2...
Hi djbrazil

Thank you very much for your info.
I have received an email from HR teams of emirates airlines preliminary assessment process, i very exciting you know. but i see below you have posted have to bring the school certificate and parent wedding photos including ID but my invite come soon next few day and I'm currently working in Dubai - U.A.E. If i don't have some of that detail is okay or not. i really looking for your help

Thank you very much

Tonny Lai
         Jump to Top
leeno
#47  Re: My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVI  Posted 15/10/2012 at 16:03
In reply to post #1...
Hi there,

Thanks for posting the info. One quick question I need to ask you, meeting the medical requirements ??what does that exactly means for them? In my case I have no history of any illness so far, but i am overweight according to my height. I think they would reject it at first go as they look for is slim girls.

I have good customer service experience but I think they would not consider anything on that. Please advise.

Thanks
         Jump to Top
leeno
#48  Re: My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVI  Posted 15/10/2012 at 17:10
In reply to post #1...
Hi there,

Thanks for posting the info. One quick question I need to ask you, meeting the medical requirements ??what does that exactly means for them? In my case I have no history of any illness so far, but i am overweight according to my height. I think they would reject it at first go as they look for is slim girls.

I have good customer service experience but I think they would not consider anything on that. Please advise.

Thanks
         Jump to Top
Freudiana
#49  Re: My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVI  Posted 15/10/2012 at 20:30
Hello guys!!!

I had my FI on September 5th and my status is still Under Review. I read that it changes depending on people but I cannot avoid being worried cause I dont even have the AIP status.
Do you know if once you reached the FI the recruiters sent all the profiles to the manager or just those being preselected by them?
Thanks in advance.
         Jump to Top
rebeka
#50  Re: My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVI  Posted 17/10/2012 at 08:46
[[B]B]hi dear dj
thanks realy for ur info
i wanna talk with u
its my ID :rebeka_ss@yahoo.com
plz add me in messanger i will wait for ur PM
THANKS AGAIN[/B][/B]
         Jump to Top
rebeka
#51  Re: My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVI  Posted 17/10/2012 at 09:04
In reply to post #9...
[QUOTE=djbrazil]HI,

djjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj i cant send anythings here i dont knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

plz add me in yahoo rebeka_ss@yahoo.com
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >