profile image
djbrazil
My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVICE)
profile image
mimmi09
Hi,
What theme of essay was there, please?
profile image
kiamberi.com
Sorry that i took time to reply.Thank you so much for ur advice coz i di not waste my time,Now i have the fourth rejection by 4 airlines whereby in all i have to wait for 6 months. am so broken hearted! i dont know what the airlines are really looking for.could u plse tell me something about etihad have applied online and my status is still submitted.
profile image
Sherifshamala
Hi, please I need to know the max age of applying in the emirates cabin crew ? Thanks a lot
profile image
kanutbrown
Hello,

Please can someone tell me if you can change or push back your DOJ for Emirates if you have commitments?

Thank you in advance for the replies
profile image
jess_fryer18
Hi guys,

Here is my blog detailing my entire emirates application process!!

My DOJ is 26th October 2012- so not long now- cant WAIT!

When i was applying i was constantly looking for help, advice from the net- which inspired me to write the blog to help others who want to apply!

http://letsgoflythesky.wordpress.com/

Good luck everyone applying xxxx
profile image
jess_fryer18
Hi guys,

Here is my blog detailing my entire emirates application process!!

My DOJ is 26th October 2012- so not long now- cant WAIT!

When i was applying i was constantly looking for help, advice from the net- which inspired me to write the blog to help others who want to apply!

http://letsgoflythesky.wordpress.com/

Good luck everyone applying xxxx
profile image
DanielSydney
Hi jess_fryer18 first of all a big congratulations on making it all the way!

I myself had my Final Interview two days ago and I still can't believe that it all actually happened as there were over 100 people at the Open Day alone. At the Assessment Day my heart was about to jump out of my chest the whole time especially just before opening the piece of paper that says whether or not you have been successful to the next stage. It happened twice for me and thank God both of them said congrats... through to the next stage...

I have mixed feelings about my Final Interview however, but its better than feeling as if you have completely ruined it, there were just some things that I thought I could've done better but there's no point in regretting it now and I guess I will know of the outcome in a few month's time!

I really hope I make it all the way through and I may bump into you in Dubai some day! Thanks for sharing with us your experience as I'm sure it'll really help others who are wanting to do the same.

All the best with your new life in Dubai!
profile image
Sherifshamala
Thanks a lot for this useful info it is very impressive, please I do have a question , what is the maximum age to apply in the emirates cabin crew ? I am 38 years old with 3 years from them worked as a cabin crew in a famous airline company. Can I apply ?
profile image
z83
Hi Sherifshamala!
In cc requirements they do not wrote max age just the minimum, so as i think you have a chance like the other ones.
If someone have other info pls correct me
profile image
z83
Hey there!
As a first a great thank for djbrazil and his detailed reconstruction of all recruitment process. I have a two questions for djbrazil.
First- should we register before OD or wait to pass that first stage and if we were lucky to attend AD then to register?
Second-What did you wrote in your essey (if you can type it in) so that we can get a big picture.

TNX FORWARD
Best Regards

Other discussions going on within Interviews

Cabin crew How to apply
0  60 -
0 60 -
Norwegian Dublin base
18  4.5k 4 months ago
18 4.5k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Wizz air video interview
6  7.54k 3 years ago
6 7.54k 3 years ago by apopa4
Interview cracking tips
2  3.89k 1 year ago
2 3.89k 1 year ago by Ibtesam Abdullah
How to get involved in the gro...
1  3.69k 4 years ago
1 3.69k 4 years ago by kayliahngl

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.22k 1 year ago
113 543.22k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.32k 7 months ago
57 183.32k 7 months ago by annaliona
Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.61k 1 month ago
126 958.61k 1 month ago by Emad Omda
Qatar airways rejoining Qatar airways rejoining rejoiner rejoiners ex-crew...
3  334 1 year ago
3 334 1 year ago by Josie
Cabin Crew Advice Here to answer all your questions, everything cabi...
5  2.12k 1 year ago
5 2.12k 1 year ago by anna jackson