profile image
djbrazil
My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVICE)
profile image
jeyq88
Melissa:

I've been trying to access your blog but it directs me to a "page has been deleted" window.

Have you indeed deleted it? Would love to hear your personal experience of the AD :)

Jey
profile image
sbhasin
hi denial
hope you are doing very well..

i just wanna ask

What kind of questions they ask and about process on the open day recruitment ?? and can you help me with it.

Just wanna reconfirm again on the open day, are we goin thru the initial test??
profile image
Kay23
Hi, im Kay and live in South Africa. I applied for Cabin Crew in August of last year(2014), I only got an invatation to an OD in December of 2014. I really want to apply again but everytime i apply my status shows unsuccesfull, how long should i still wait to succesfully apply again?
Thanx so much
profile image
jezebel10
can someone please tell me what they base your selection on? is it the final interview alone? Please help, i also posted more info regarding my interview in a new topic. thank you.
profile image
xgabriel
Thanks sooo much for the tip! I am currently waiting for a preinterview on skype. if i pass that, then i get to attend the assessment. i am in panic already! your post really helped! thanks!
profile image
Hollydawn
Hello! That was very helpful thank you for all of your information! I'm wondering when you said before the open day you must register on their website where do I do that? Register that your coming to the open day?? I logged in but couldn't find were to notate that! Thank you again!
profile image
Hollydawn
Hello! That was very helpful thank you for all of your information! I'm wondering when you said before the open day you must register on their website where do I do that? Register that your coming to the open day?? I logged in but couldn't find were to notate that! Thank you again!
profile image
bose_soumitra777
Hi!
Can you please help me, on what sort of answer they want from us?& what were the questions were asked to you?& how you have answered it. If you can kindly help me.
Thank you!
profile image
FlyingUnicorn
Each recruiter asks different questions. Make sure you have examples of situation that ALWAYS end on a positive outcome as they want to know you can problem solve :) Smile and be polite
profile image
LejlaNK
Hi! Can you help me? Where can i see my status interview? I was at my interview to emirates and now i am waiting for the answer.

Thanks

Other discussions going on within Interviews

Interview cracking tips
2  3.86k 1 year ago
2 3.86k 1 year ago by Ibtesam Abdullah
How to get involved in the gro...
1  3.68k 4 years ago
1 3.68k 4 years ago by kayliahngl
Norwegian Dublin base
18  4.48k 3 months ago
18 4.48k 3 months ago by Rachid Anssari
AirTanker Assessment day
5  1.99k 9 months ago
5 1.99k 9 months ago by Kiko
Study Impact COVID-19 pandemic...
3  4.92k 1 year ago
3 4.92k 1 year ago by Heather Rivera

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.19k 11 months ago
113 543.19k 11 months ago by Sarah McMillan
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.26k 6 months ago
57 183.26k 6 months ago by annaliona
Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.5k 1 month ago
126 958.5k 1 month ago by Emad Omda
Promotions How does your airline promote people from juniour...
1  103 -
1 103 -
Training course Training course discussion
6  3.32k 2 years ago
6 3.32k 2 years ago by Mrwmly