- Ryanair / crewlink recruitment
- Online interview with Ryanair
- A Foreign Cabin Crew Member
- Qatar On Boarding Zone
- Cabin Crew Consultant
- Trainning course October 2020 Lisbon
- wanting staff travel
- Staff travel

My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVICE)

< Prev
Author
  Topic Started By:  djbrazil    On:  Tue 8th May, 2012 at 16:25
FlyingUnicorn
Australia
#371  Re: My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVI  Posted 05/08/2015 at 08:50
In reply to post #362...
Each recruiter asks different questions. Make sure you have examples of situation that ALWAYS end on a positive outcome as they want to know you can problem solve :) Smile and be polite
         Jump to Top
LejlaNK
#373  Re: My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVI  Posted 25/09/2015 at 12:07
In reply to post #1...
Hi! Can you help me? Where can i see my status interview? I was at my interview to emirates and now i am waiting for the answer.

Thanks
         Jump to Top
missalmamama
#374  Re: My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVI  Posted 26/09/2015 at 15:55
Hi guys,

I have tried 5 times all together, and now I am in!
I started writting a blog about my future adventures and I also submitted some posts about the interview process and preparation. It is not completed yet, I am going to post about my final interview experience soon, but you can still find some useful infomration :). Have a loveley day!

https://dailycupofdubai.wordpress.com/

Cheers, Dorottya
         Jump to Top
allard01
#375  Re: My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVI  Posted 02/11/2015 at 05:13
In reply to post #10...
Hi , my name is allard, my final interview was in 05/07/2011 – customer service agent.
it took like 20-25 min.
they asked simple questions like even though i had taken this interviewing skills course :

1.do u have a previous experience ?
2.tell us about any problem that encountered u during ur job and how did u solve it ?
3.what r the problems that u think it might face u during ur job as a customer service agent ?
4.if u ever flew with emirates , tell us how was it ?
5.how much was your last salary ?
6.do u mind wearing uniform ?

and they told me they will send me an email both ways , if i got a rejection or approval , withn two weeks. but i did not hear from them tell now !! although i felt the interview went soo good .
         Jump to Top
iradshane88
#376  Re: My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVI  Posted 08/05/2016 at 18:15
In reply to post #3...
Hi can u give me some examples of the best answers of those interview questions. Thanks..
Shane.
         Jump to Top
EmiratesAngel
#378  Re: My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVI  Posted 17/02/2018 at 19:27
In reply to post #7...
Hello Mr. djbrazil,

I'd like to have some tips too about on how to answer and what answers they're looking for. thanks alot!
         Jump to Top
< Prev