profile image
djbrazil
My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVICE)
profile image
jgreen
Good evening everyone,

I was recently invited to an assessment day and was wondering what to expect as far as the length of the assessment. How many days can I expect the recruitment process to last?

I ask because I want to plan my trip to the city in which the event is taking place...I don't want to book to many days in a hotel and end up staying longer than I need to...
profile image
larijeka
Hi,
I got the invitation to attend the AD in Dubrovnik, Croatia.. However i did not attend this event because it is too far from my hometown and I intend to go to Venice on the 15 Nov. My question is will there be a problem with that because I havent sent an e-mail or anything due to the text in the ivitation which states that if I cannot attend this event I can alternatevly show up at ANY event.
Tnx in advance
profile image
juan sanchez
heres my detailed experience of AD/ FI from september 2014

http://melissalatzel.wordpress.com

:) good luck to you all- can't wait to join
profile image
BethRentonSA10
Hi there

Do any of you know how often Emirates holds interview days in a year. I applied now but am only available after April 2015. Did I do my online application too early? Or does the process take some time.

Beth
profile image
camrone
Daniel, you're forgetting one thing; the 'golden call' will not confirm you been hired should this call be positive. it will confirm that you made it through to the next stage which is your physical. after you have had that physical examination and you pass, then you will be offered a contract of employment which is followed by your training.
and remember it seems airline policy to also perform an hiv test which must be negative, otherwise you will not be offered a contract of employment.
hope that helps
matt
profile image
tsnamdol
I really need your help!! is there anyway you can helpp me? Pleasee.. my email address is tsering.namdol@gmail.com
profile image
hackologix
Dears
i applied to emirates cabin crew
and they replied by an e-mail that i have been shortlisted note that i uploaded 2 pictures in the application form
and i have long clean formal tied hair
any idea how i have been shortlisted
profile image
safrantalya
Hello everyone :)
I'm writing from Turkey. I've just applied from online for Emirates Cabin Crew. My query is, we have an open day tomorrow in our country and I don't want to go there cause little bit far away from my hometown also they have sent me an e-mail for my application. They defined that they gonna turn me back within 6 weeks if it's positive. Is it necessary to join open day or just waiting for their invitation. Thanx for ur help. Stay happy and good luck to everyone ;)
profile image
juan sanchez
im not sure.... i had a weird situation where i didn't attend the OD but 2 days before the AD i got invited directly by the recruitment agency. maybe try email the recruitment agency in your country by the Facebook page or some way that its quick? ..

Assessment day: 27 September 2014
Final Interview: 29 September 2014
Interview completed: 9 October 2014
Successful email: 19 October 2014
Golden call: 29 October 2014
Final Approval: 17 December 2014
DOJ: 1 January 2015
profile image
cabincrew101
Hi Daniel,

How are you?

I got my final interview coming up soon with Emirates. Can you please tell me what to expect on the day?

What tips would you give me?

For every question, do i need to give example?

shall i speak in short sentences or long sentences?

how shall i stand out in the crowd?

Other discussions going on within Interviews

Cabin crew How to apply
0  63 -
0 63 -
Norwegian Dublin base
18  4.5k 4 months ago
18 4.5k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Wizz air video interview
6  7.54k 3 years ago
6 7.54k 3 years ago by apopa4
Interview cracking tips
2  3.89k 1 year ago
2 3.89k 1 year ago by Ibtesam Abdullah
How to get involved in the gro...
1  3.69k 4 years ago
1 3.69k 4 years ago by kayliahngl

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.63k 1 month ago
126 958.63k 1 month ago by Emad Omda
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.23k 1 year ago
113 543.23k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.33k 7 months ago
57 183.33k 7 months ago by annaliona
Middle eastern airlines Any query related to middle eastern airlines would...
2  388 -
2 388 -
Qatar airways rejoining Qatar airways rejoining rejoiner rejoiners ex-crew...
3  334 1 year ago
3 334 1 year ago by Josie