- Hiring cabin crew
- Wizz air video interview
- Ryanair / crewlink recruitment
- Online interview with Ryanair
- A Foreign Cabin Crew Member
- Qatar On Boarding Zone
- Cabin Crew Consultant
- Trainning course October 2020 Lisbon

My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVICE)

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  djbrazil    On:  Tue 8th May, 2012 at 16:25
safrantalya
Turkey
#360  Re: My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVI  Posted 19/12/2014 at 13:15
Hello everyone :)
I'm writing from Turkey. I've just applied from online for Emirates Cabin Crew. My query is, we have an open day tomorrow in our country and I don't want to go there cause little bit far away from my hometown also they have sent me an e-mail for my application. They defined that they gonna turn me back within 6 weeks if it's positive. Is it necessary to join open day or just waiting for their invitation. Thanx for ur help. Stay happy and good luck to everyone ;)
         Jump to Top
melissa_L
Groupie
#361  Re: My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVI  Posted 02/01/2015 at 17:28
In reply to post #360...
im not sure.... i had a weird situation where i didn't attend the OD but 2 days before the AD i got invited directly by the recruitment agency. maybe try email the recruitment agency in your country by the Facebook page or some way that its quick? ..

Assessment day: 27 September 2014
Final Interview: 29 September 2014
Interview completed: 9 October 2014
Successful email: 19 October 2014
Golden call: 29 October 2014
Final Approval: 17 December 2014
DOJ: 1 January 2015
         Jump to Top
cabincrew101
Groupie
#362  Re: My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVI  Posted 08/01/2015 at 01:08
In reply to post #1...
Hi Daniel,

How are you?

I got my final interview coming up soon with Emirates. Can you please tell me what to expect on the day?

What tips would you give me?

For every question, do i need to give example?

shall i speak in short sentences or long sentences?

how shall i stand out in the crowd?
         Jump to Top
sbhasin
#364  Re: My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVI  Posted 25/03/2015 at 10:14
In reply to post #1...
hi denial
hope you are doing very well..

i just wanna ask

What kind of questions they ask and about process on the open day recruitment ?? and can you help me with it.

Just wanna reconfirm again on the open day, are we goin thru the initial test??
         Jump to Top
Kay23
#365  Re: My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVI  Posted 16/04/2015 at 07:25
In reply to post #3...
Hi, im Kay and live in South Africa. I applied for Cabin Crew in August of last year(2014), I only got an invatation to an OD in December of 2014. I really want to apply again but everytime i apply my status shows unsuccesfull, how long should i still wait to succesfully apply again?
Thanx so much
         Jump to Top
jezebel10
#366  Re: My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVI  Posted 30/04/2015 at 21:15
In reply to post #1...
can someone please tell me what they base your selection on? is it the final interview alone? Please help, i also posted more info regarding my interview in a new topic. thank you.
         Jump to Top
xgabriel
#367  Re: My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVI  Posted 25/05/2015 at 00:05
In reply to post #3...
Thanks sooo much for the tip! I am currently waiting for a preinterview on skype. if i pass that, then i get to attend the assessment. i am in panic already! your post really helped! thanks!
         Jump to Top
Hollydawn
#368  Re: My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVI  Posted 26/05/2015 at 01:02
In reply to post #1...
Hello! That was very helpful thank you for all of your information! I'm wondering when you said before the open day you must register on their website where do I do that? Register that your coming to the open day?? I logged in but couldn't find were to notate that! Thank you again!
         Jump to Top
Hollydawn
#369  Re: My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVI  Posted 26/05/2015 at 01:04
In reply to post #1...
Hello! That was very helpful thank you for all of your information! I'm wondering when you said before the open day you must register on their website where do I do that? Register that your coming to the open day?? I logged in but couldn't find were to notate that! Thank you again!
         Jump to Top
bose_soumitra777
#370  Re: My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVI  Posted 02/08/2015 at 22:57
In reply to post #7...
Hi!
Can you please help me, on what sort of answer they want from us?& what were the questions were asked to you?& how you have answered it. If you can kindly help me.
Thank you!
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >