profile image
djbrazil
My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVICE)
profile image
santiagoothmane
could u plz help me i attended the OD with emirates and today when i opened my website account i have found that the Jobpage submission status has changed into application recieved could u plz tell what that means
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
It just means that they have got your your application and will be reviewing it...
profile image
santiagoothmane
but my submission status before was completet and it has just been changed into application recieved so what does it mean?
profile image
paigeamelia
Hi, thanks so much for all this great information you have posted?
Just wondering how you went about answering,
'From your multi-cultural experience, what is the nationality that you would have more difficulty in dealing with the most and why? Or which one would you like it the most and why?' that question?

Thank you so much
profile image
anacachapa92
Hello!!

I need your help, please! I'm about to go to the assessment day, and i'm really nervous.

I've some questions (but some of them can sound stupid):

1. The interview is always in English?
2. Can you give me some lights about what i'm going to do in the assessment day (some tips, questions, etc)?
3. What is the most difficult part?
profile image
dubai2014
1) Yes, the interview is always in English, I am Swedish and had a Swedish recruiter and we still spoke English during the interview. Seems reasonable since you are required to be fluent in English.

2) In my assessment day we had a reach test, group discussions, English test and more group exercises. The assessment day will be pretty much the same wherever you chose to attend. There have been a few assessment days recently that started with a cv screening however. If you google 'emirates assessment day' you'll find tons of blogs and forum posts on the subject.

3) I found the wait and elimination parts the hardest.

profile image
juan sanchez
i got my successful email this morning!! a few of us made it through from my group...

melissalatzel.wordpress.com
profile image
dtekeng
I had my final interview on Monday and have a few questions regarding the stuff you have to email within 7 days of your final interview.

Thing is I couldn't go the final interview with passport pictures and passport photocopy and all so which means I have to email them. However....you know how they ask for 6 passport photos? Well since I'm emailing them, I can only send it once and one copy. I was like do I send this 6 times? And two times my passport? Lol. They can just print six copies right? Did you email them just one copy of each? Passport photo and professional head to toe photo etc?
profile image
kakeu
Congrats!
Happy for u. Well done
profile image
Lilac4angel
Love it, and your website is very informative :) , iI have my assessment day tomorrow in Durban, I am verrrry nervous but hopefully all will go well and I will be able to join in 2015 with you :)

Other discussions going on within Interviews

How long after did you receive...
1  3.79k 1 year ago
1 3.79k 1 year ago by Aman AlMethalya
Cabin crew How to apply
0  71 -
0 71 -
Norwegian Dublin base
18  4.5k 4 months ago
18 4.5k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Wizz air video interview
6  7.55k 3 years ago
6 7.55k 3 years ago by apopa4
Interview cracking tips
2  3.89k 1 year ago
2 3.89k 1 year ago by Ibtesam Abdullah

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.4k 7 months ago
57 183.4k 7 months ago by annaliona
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.28k 1 year ago
113 543.28k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.93k 2 months ago
126 958.93k 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Emirates Cabin Crew Apply 2022 Still waiting for the first interview and been wee...
11  7.12k 1 year ago
11 7.12k 1 year ago by RA26
Training course Training course discussion
6  3.32k 2 years ago
6 3.32k 2 years ago by Mrwmly