profile image
djbrazil
My Emirates Interview Experiences (TIPS & ADVICE)
profile image
saleh
Hi, im saleh from egypt ,im 21 years old like you and in the same month

I have mobilized the form on emirates airlines website
shall i go to the open day directly or wait an e mail from them??

please i need you help and advices
profile image
nesma.abozaid
Originally posted by @saleh
Hi, im saleh from egypt ,im 21 years old like you and in the same month

I have mobilized the form on emirates airlines website
shall i go to the open day directly or wait an e mail from them??

please i need you help and advices

for an open day you don't need an invitation
profile image
saleh
thank you soo much but i would like to ask about the c.v ? can you tell me how can i make a professional c.v
profile image
nesma.abozaid
they need a short c.v. with the basic information
1- personal details
2- objectives
3-summery of qualifications
4-work experience
5- education and training
6-computer skills
7-languages
8- referees
profile image
MaddyEus
here in Romania are not open days anymore, just Assestment days. i aplied for next one . can they call me if i didn't participate to open day ? i saw that they look for people that were in turism department or medical department. i studied pharmacy. do i have a chanse?
profile image
serena.s19
Hello DJBrazil,

please could you help me with the same thing, too? just to have some clue about the answers they wanna hear. i m going on 22the september to the open day in Athens and I wanna be perfectly prepared for that :) Anyway did you get already the golden phonecall?

thanx a lot

Mirka
profile image
ShayB
Hi there i recently went for the Final Interviews for Emirates Cabin Crew Position and after two weeks they contacted me about Photos etc. Its been a total of 7 weeks and I've heard nothing regarding the outcome. Do you think this is normal. Should we be waiting so long?
How long have you been waiting?
profile image
tua022012
I agree with you. Your points of view make me thinking about some thing for my project.

I also find more materials that may be useful for you: http://www.humanresources.hrvinet.com/equipment-operator-interview-questions/

Pls try to keep posting. Tks and best regards
profile image
kiamberi.com
I registered for Emirates flight attendants open day online and i received an email which thanked me for applying to them an completing my online application besides, they said that if i dont hear from them for 3 months i should consider myself unsuccessful since they cant contact me in person because of large no. of applicants,Why is it then my status is not shortlisted?Do i assume that its going to change after i visit the open day?I dont need an invitation to an open day right? not shorlisted status means rejected or do i attend the open day anyway?The status and the email confuse me plse help!
profile image
user16937
When you apply online your status says 'applied'. If it stays that way for 3months+, you have been unsuccessful. In which case, just wait your 6months and reapply.

Open Days:
You can register online if you want to, but you dont actually need to. You can just attend the next one in your city. It sounds like you are saying you HAVE registered for an Open Day online. In that case, you can still go to the next O.D even if you haven't heard back from them. If your status changes to 'not shortlisted' before you can attend, you have been unsuccessful and have to wait 6 months to reapply.

Assessment Days:
If you applied for an A.D and weren't shortlisted, you can't attend the Open Day and you just have to wait 6months to reapply. If theres an O.D before the A.D you have applied for, provided you status is still 'applied', you will also be fine to attend.

If your status currently says 'not shortlisted', that means you have been unsuccessful. I've had that before when I applied for an O.D and my status changed from 'applied' to 'not shortlisted'. I tried to apply for an A.D after that and got 'unsuccessful'.

The moral of the story is 'attend open days' lol. Dont apply for them online because then you're in the system and you dont have a choice but to wait out your 6months, whereas if you are unsuccessful at one O.D, you can just attend the next one in your city without waiting 6months.

If you haven't been shortlisted for an O.D theres no point in going coz if you make it to A.D, they will ask you to create an online profile and that's when they'll discover you were already unsuccessful (if that makes sense?) and then you will be eliminated anyway.

Hope that clears it up a bit. If you are still unsure, feel free to message me x

Other discussions going on within Interviews

How long after did you receive...
1  3.79k 1 year ago
1 3.79k 1 year ago by Aman AlMethalya
Cabin crew How to apply
0  71 -
0 71 -
Norwegian Dublin base
18  4.5k 4 months ago
18 4.5k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Wizz air video interview
6  7.54k 3 years ago
6 7.54k 3 years ago by apopa4
Interview cracking tips
2  3.89k 1 year ago
2 3.89k 1 year ago by Ibtesam Abdullah

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.89k 2 months ago
126 958.89k 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.4k 7 months ago
57 183.4k 7 months ago by annaliona
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.28k 1 year ago
113 543.28k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Emirates Cabin Crew Apply 2022 Still waiting for the first interview and been wee...
11  7.12k 1 year ago
11 7.12k 1 year ago by RA26
Postpone Emirates DOJ Will Emirates accept to postpone my DOJ ? by how m...
1  625 -
1 625 -