Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- Assessment day dates BRS summer 2020
- BHX 2020 training February
- Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew
- Virgin Australia Recruitment day
- MAN 2020
- How long can I hide my tattoo for Emirates?
- Is anyone who has DOJ on December 27?
- BA training accommodation offer Heathrow
- BA training accommodation offer
- Emirates HR contact email address

Missed Call From Emirates

Author
  Topic Started By:  jcr0917    On:  Fri 20th November, 2015 at 07:34
jcr0917
#2  Missed Call From Emirates  Posted 20/11/2015 at 07:34
Hello! I missed a call from a 971 number last night and my heart sank. At first I thought I missed my golden call for sure but now I realize that maybe it could have been something different? My FI was on Nov. 9 and my status of changed to IC yesterday the same day as the missed call. As of now my status still hasn't reached JFIP but I got that call.... I tried to call it back but my phone service apparently doesn't allow international calls. Any thoughts on what might be going on with me or how to get in touch with Emirates about the missed call? I appreciate the help!!
         Jump to Top
silviapco
#3  Re: Missed Call From Emirates  Posted 20/11/2015 at 09:16
In reply to post #2...
It may or may not be the GC (people do get it even without JFIP), but most likely they want to either ask for some new photos - something quite common - or to clarify some details about your application.

Either way, they will call again as far as I know. I'm sure you did so already, but check your voicemail for any messages.
         Jump to Top
flying_sua
#4  Re: Missed Call From Emirates  Posted 20/11/2015 at 20:29
In reply to post #2...
it's a golden call. you got the job. same thing happend to me before. they only call you to say 'congratulations!'. they dont call you for additional pictures or documents because they can ask for those by email. so...just wait. they will call you the next day. sooooon.
         Jump to Top
TravelDreams93
#5  Re: Missed Call From Emirates  Posted 21/11/2015 at 05:29
In reply to post #4...
It could be the golden call but it's soon usually you hear something in 3 weeks minimum and they do call to ask for additional pics and questions they may have. They did for me, don't worry they will call again after the weekend be ready for it this time!
         Jump to Top
PolyMade
Australia
#6  Re: Missed Call From Emirates  Posted 21/11/2015 at 07:00
In reply to post #5...
i got called after two weeks from my interview and had 4 weeks before i left for dubai and the other girl in my interview got called before me and started a week before so it could be anything...the time they give is just to be safe...i know people who didnt get a call for 4 months and 6months but they dont forget...the wait sucks but believe me NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS the longer you dont hear back the better! the moment they know that they WONT take you then youll get an email (no call) so if you dont hear from them for long its actually a very good thing as well!
Follow me on instagram and twitter - @suliana_kami
Currently a flight attendant for Emirates Airline
Soon to be Qantas Long Haul Flight Attendant in 2016 :)
         Jump to Top
Mariam199611
#7  Re: Missed Call From Emirates  Posted 02/12/2019 at 18:32
Hi guys!
Help me please!
Yesterday I missed a call from UAE, and I guess it was the Emirates airline!
I tried to call back today but there is no answer. What can I do, tell me please?
         Jump to Top