Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- 106 days and still waiting
- VistaJet is recruiting. Any information?
- NYC ADs 7/2014 & 8/14
- wannabes from Slovakia?
- information for joining emirates
- Qatar Airways Experienced Cabin Crew Interview
- DO ETIHAD ASK TO SEE YOUR DOCTORS RECORDS?
- Hahn Training in Sept alternative accomodation
- Ryanair Interview - Manchester - 01/09/2014
- Infos

MATHS AND ENGLISH TESTS AND CURRENCY CONVERSION

Author
  Topic Started By:  xchelsi10x    On:  Sat 23rd January, 2010 at 13:31
xchelsi10x
United Kingdom
#1  MATHS AND ENGLISH TESTS AND CURRENCY CONVERSION  Posted 23/01/2010 at 13:31
Hi ive gt an assessment on the 2nd feb jus wondering what type of maths and english questions they will ask and if any1 has any examples? I am really crap at maths so im abit worried? also can ne1 explain simply how to convert currencys?
Edited 23/01/2010 @ 13:34 Revision #1
         Jump to Top
Crewboi88
#2  Re: MATHS AND ENGLISH TESTS AND CURRENCY CONVERSIO  Posted 23/01/2010 at 15:12
Hey xchelsi10x dont worry about the maths and english its so easy and you have plenty of time! Just bring your calculator even though you could do it without itWink they give you few few conversions, add and subtract then a passage to read! Only 8 got sent home on my assesment day! After the test goodlook and you will be fineWink
         Jump to Top
xchelsi10x
United Kingdom
#3  Re: MATHS AND ENGLISH TESTS AND CURRENCY CONVERSIO  Posted 23/01/2010 at 15:25
ok thankyou feel abit better now!
Do they ask alot of questions about converting currencys?

Im not sure how to do this can you explain it 2 me please lol I just wnat to be prepared so im nt paniking on the day1 do you work for them?
Edited 23/01/2010 @ 15:25 Revision #1
         Jump to Top
Crewboi88
#4  Re: MATHS AND ENGLISH TESTS AND CURRENCY CONVERSIO  Posted 23/01/2010 at 15:45
Yes i start this month its easy they give u the conversion ratio so you just multiply or divide to get what ur lookin by the exchange rate they give you! There a few i think bout 5
         Jump to Top
xchelsi10x
United Kingdom
#5  Re: MATHS AND ENGLISH TESTS AND CURRENCY CONVERSIO  Posted 23/01/2010 at 16:08
or8 how many questions can you get wrong n how long do they give you to do the tests? what are the english tests like?
wen did you have your interview what base are you at?

also when isit tht you divide it and when isit that you have to mulitply sorry haha hundred questions
         Jump to Top