profile image
jf_uk_
Manchester open day
profile image
jf_uk_
Hey,

My application been under review since 11th of March, and today 18th of April it changed to under review just with the new date. I also received an email today about the Manchester open day telling me the dates (this Saturday).. just to see if anyone else had this??

Also. Will this be like an assessment day or just an open day? Any information will be helpful since it’s last minute for me and I need to travel from Scotland. Thanks!! X
profile image
Robyn93
Hello!

It’s just an Open Day :) I’ve already applied as well but I’m going to go down to the Manchester Open Day. I’m so excited!

I think they are doing open days temporary because they have got rid of the video interview at the moment, so not assessment days yet.

Thank you
Robyn
profile image
Xxlaurxx
Hey,
I’m the same got an email about the open day in Manchester and I’m from Scotland too . It is just an open day so they just collect your cv and stuff, but it’s the same attire as an AD, but my timeline is roughly the same as yours!
profile image
Xxlaurxx
Hey,

I have the same timeline as you, I also got the email today for Manchester open day and I am also coming from Scotland too! It is just an open day so you just submit your cv and pics and then I think you hear back after that! Xx
profile image
jf_uk_
Aw that’s good to hear!! I amnt sure wether to stay down until the Sunday? Seeing some people say assessment on same day and some people saying assessment day after..
profile image
bird24
Hello I'm also going to the Manchester open day.
It says its between 9AM - 4PM. Do you have to arrive at 9am or can you arrive later on in the day?
profile image
Daria
I'd say to stay till Sunday. Most likely that the AD will be on the next day.

"bird24", you can come at 9 or later. The recruiters accept CVs and say who passed during the day in kind of groups.
profile image
mol2018x
Can you let us know tomorrow please how it goes and when your AD is? im going to the london one and not sure how many days to stay for also. Good Luck!! x
profile image
fox11
How many photos did you take to your open day (which ones i.e. just passport size or full length smart) and did you have your hair in a bun with red lipstick or is this not necessary ?
profile image
fox11
Just wondering what photos you took to hand in with your CV at your open day? Do we need just a passport photo or a smart full length too? Also, did you have your hair in a bun and red lipstick on?

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.09k 1 month ago
6 1.09k 1 month ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.1k 1 year ago
8 8.1k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.28k 1 year ago
162 634.28k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.41k 1 year ago
93 408.41k 1 year ago by David_Hume
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.76k 3 years ago
27 193.76k 3 years ago by juankax
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.06k 9 months ago
266 595.06k 9 months ago by KL17