Latest Posts
- EASA cabin crew attestation
- Start Dates
- Assessments, interviews & start dates
- January start date
- Double room wanted lhr
- Aer Lingus Recruitment October 2017
- Manchester Base 2018
- Assessment day questions (5th December 2017)
- Video Interview
- Heathrow rooms available near BA waterside

Looking to use neglected staff family/friends acc

Author
  Topic Started By:  travel_writerau    On:  Sun 8th October, 2017 at 21:46
travel_writerau
Australia
#2  Looking to use neglected staff family/friends acc  Posted 08/10/2017 at 21:46
Hi Everyone.

I know this might be frowned upon but could suit the right person.

My cousin was a flighty and I was fortunate enough to be on her family and friends list. I only used it a couple of times an absolutely loved it. But unfortunately she has been so selfish (haha) to leave the world of the cabin crew fraternity.

Anyway i want to start freelance travel writing for destination guides (not my main job just something i enjoy doing on the side) "if you do something you enjoy, you'll never work a day in your life" hence why i think most of you are flight attendants. Anyway enough of the back story..haha.

I know a lot of flight attendants/cabin crew don’t have the full amount of people on their family and friends list and i know that there a fair majority of people that have at least 1 person on their list that has never used it.

Im now on country number 56 and not even close to reaching my goals to see as much as the world as i can (hence the writing) but obviously it can get pretty expensive so was hoping there is someone out there that has no one utilizing that family friends spot. Would only be once every 3 months at a maximum I would say.

I am more than happy to compensate. I'm a personal trainer by trade in Perth so can do a Trade for Trade thing if anyone is looking to get fit or let me know what else suits.

I was also heavily introduced for the rules and regulations in regards to behaving your self, dress-codes and the fact if you don’t follow these rules it comes back to you so please know you have nothing to worry about there I will be respectful as possible as obviously you’re doing me a huge favour.

Once again I know that the majority of you probably have family and friends who utilise your staff travel a lot so I apologise for annoying you haha but mainly speaking out to those that don’t but for any interested shoot me a text message on 041 148 8107 and well talk further ?

You’re all champions and appreciate the work you’re doing- keep flying high and seeing as much of the world as you can.
         Jump to Top