- Large Double Room - 30mins to Gatwick
- Any new applicants who are parents?

Looking For Accommodation In Crawley area

Author
  Topic Started By:  jmck12    On:  Sat 26th January, 2013 at 23:32
jmck12
UK - Northern Ireland
#1  Looking For Accommodation In Crawley area  Posted 26/01/2013 at 23:32
Hey relocating to Crawley for new job as cabin crew. interested in flat/house shares!
Edited 26/01/2013 @ 23:33 Revision #1
         Jump to Top
cosimeasy
#2  Re: Looking For Accommodation In Crawley area  Posted 28/01/2013 at 06:34
In reply to post #1...
Hi i have 1 room available now and another will be available in March. 400 +450 incl bills its located in Northgate with good transport links. give me a call on...

Ralph
Cabin Crew Loving It The Easy Way!!
         Jump to Top
helzbelz
United Kingdom
#3  Re: Looking For Accommodation In Crawley area  Posted 31/01/2013 at 14:12
In reply to post #1...
Hi there...

We have 1 x Double Room available immediately for rent in a large house in Crawley.

The room is in a crew house and is £400PCM. This includes all bills including wireless internet and Sky TV. The property has a 4 car drive way and is close to direct bus routes.

Gorgeous back garden for BBQ's, dishwasher etc.

I've been here since January 2011 and it's fab! If all you want is a room in a house - this isn't for you, but if you do want want a home where you can always have a chat to someone, as well as respecting each others privacy / working hours then this is for you! Plus Jamie is a brill landlord

If you want to have a look or find out more info, drop me a line and I'll be more than happy to answer more questions

helenelizabethturner@gmail.com / 07581456723

Speak soon!
Helen x
         Jump to Top
RobK
#4  Re: Looking For Accommodation In Crawley area  Posted 07/02/2013 at 09:19
In reply to post #1...
Hello D.
I have a room in my house very near to Gatwick in Hookwood. You can see the airport from my road but not hear it. The room is furnished, share kitchen, bathroom, lounge, dining room, long garden, off road parking, central heating, broadband, Sky TV. Rent is £450 pcm inclusive of all bills, etc. It is available now and can be viewed if you ring 07879 450773. The house is about a ten minute walk from Gatwick and there is only me here.
         Jump to Top
g-man
#5  Re: Looking For Accommodation In Crawley area  Posted 08/02/2013 at 16:43
In reply to post #4...
hey im looking at a place and im interested if its still available
         Jump to Top
g-man
#6  Re: Looking For Accommodation In Crawley area  Posted 08/02/2013 at 16:48
Hey guys ro locating to lgw in march and im very desperate for a place to move i am crew and i would like to house share.

any help will be most greatfull

g x
         Jump to Top
RobK
#7  Re: Looking For Accommodation In Crawley area  Posted 11/02/2013 at 17:07
In reply to post #5...
My room is still available. Ring me or text me on 07879 450773. I also have photographs on Spareroom.com if you click on rooms offered and look at Country Cottage which has a few photos of the house with the kitchen as main photo. Rob
         Jump to Top
dudine
#8  Room Available in March  Posted 20/02/2013 at 10:10
We have a lovely, newly decorated double room to let in a very nice smoke and pet free semi-detached three bedroom house in a quiet cul-de-sac in Tollgate Hill, Crawley, sharing with warm and friendly young professional couple.
Located 3 mins walk to bus stop and within 16 mins ride into town on bus route #1. Easy access to Gatwick airport via M23.
Rent includes bills. Own Freeview TV with built in DVD player available, free wifi access, shared living/dining room, large modern kitchen (14ft by 14ft), bathroom and spacious, well-kept back garden. More details and photos available on request.
For further information please get in touch on 07957478682 or visit http://crawleyroom.martin2k.co.uk. YOU CAN'T MISS THIS BARGAIN.. IT'S A MUST SEE!!!!!!
Edited 20/02/2013 @ 10:13 Revision #1
         Jump to Top
tomuk900
#9  2 Double rooms In Crawley  Posted 15/05/2019 at 07:45
We have 2 Double rooms available in Crawley. Smaller room is £390 and the larger room is £490 per month, including all bills.
Contact Kevin for more details
         Jump to Top