- Double room - Heathrow

LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Courses

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  A54Y    On:  Fri 29th November, 2013 at 13:17
Chloej94
Groupie
United Kingdom
#41  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 06/01/2014 at 22:13
In reply to post #10...
I am waiting on an AD and was wondering if anybody could give me a good website for info or if anybody has any good tips and advice for the AD for Mixed Fleet :)?

Thanks
         Jump to Top
Flyboygavin
United Kingdom
#42  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 06/01/2014 at 22:27
In reply to post #40...
Ahhh It's so good to hear that they have started giving out more courses and that you guys/girls are finally closer to wearing the uniform!!
Still a long wait for my as my AD was in November however, Congrats to everyone that's heard today!!!
The world is like a book. If you've not read past page 1, you've never truly experienced travel.
         Jump to Top
Lucymae26
#43  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 06/01/2014 at 23:03
Had my AD on 18th July and finally had the email today confirming my start date for the 14th March...can't wait!! Has anyone for that start date started a facebook group?
         Jump to Top
Char555
United Kingdom
#44  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 07/01/2014 at 09:20
In reply to post #32...
Hya,

I got the email yesterday too! my start date is February 28th, has anybody started a Facebook group or found any others starting this date?
         Jump to Top
paprika
Italy
#45  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 07/01/2014 at 09:36
In reply to post #44...
Hi char 55!
Congrats on having your starting date. I was on the 23rd july ad when was yours?
         Jump to Top
Sharlie
United Kingdom
#46  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 07/01/2014 at 12:33
In reply to post #43...
Hi Lucy,

I am also on the 14th March Training date woo!

I dont have a clue how to make up a fb group or else I would do it. I dont think one is made up yet as only a few have heard so far.

Look forward to meeting you in March
Sharlie x
         Jump to Top
paprika
Italy
#47  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 07/01/2014 at 13:00
In reply to post #46...
Hi sharlie
so happy for you!!!! Could you please tell me when was your ad? I waz on the 23rd july. Thanx and congrats.
         Jump to Top
JenNorthy
United Kingdom
#48  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 07/01/2014 at 14:23
Is anyone starting on January 17th who hasn't already joined the facebook group?!
         Jump to Top
ceft
#49  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 07/01/2014 at 14:39
Spoke to someone today and it's looking like they are awaiting new course dates to be released for people whose AD was 23 July onwards. Dates are looking like anything from April onwards.

Anyone who's AD was 31 feel free to drop me a message :)
         Jump to Top
AmieKD
United Kingdom
#50  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 07/01/2014 at 16:35
My assessment day was July 23rd and haven't heard anything yet, however I'm in contact with two girls I did my day with and they've been given march 14th start dates, I hope this means I'll hear soon, but I'm guessing this means they've filled spaces that the July 18th assessment people were given!
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >