- 2019 Emirates Recruitment
- Norwegian Long Haul AD

LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Courses

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  A54Y    On:  Fri 29th November, 2013 at 13:17
kim123
United Kingdom
#31  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 05/01/2014 at 16:59
In reply to post #22...
Hi as an ex BA cabin crew we have many commuters who do not drive a car….the best advice is if you are in the UK many crew use coach services which drop you off directly at the airport around the clock. If you are on short haul it really helps to live close to the airport for ease of travelling or some crew stay overnight at friends who live near the airport or get cheap b & b before a flight. I hope this helps!
Kim
www.gocabincrew.com
         Jump to Top
Lou4
United Kingdom
#32  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 06/01/2014 at 12:48
I had to defer my original offer in January as was on holiday. Have just received an email offering 28th feb as start date. My ad was in June x
         Jump to Top
lrobertson37
United Kingdom
#33  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 06/01/2014 at 13:53
In reply to post #32...
Lou4 wow that message has just made my day that hopefully we'll all hear something soon, thanks for posting!
         Jump to Top
Lou4
United Kingdom
#34  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 06/01/2014 at 14:35
In reply to post #33...
Ah I'm glad! I know not knowing and waiting is the worst part. I'm living up north now and was debating about turning it down but it's something I want to do. Hopefully you will hear soon and maybe even be on same course!
         Jump to Top
GlynW
United Kingdom
#35  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 06/01/2014 at 16:21
Just got the golden email today yaaaaay, I start my Mixed Fleet training on 14th March
         Jump to Top
DofW69
Groupie
Christmas Island
#36  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 06/01/2014 at 16:23
In reply to post #35...
Congratulations!

When was your AD?

Just trying to get an idea of when I might get my GC....
         Jump to Top
GlynW
United Kingdom
#37  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 06/01/2014 at 16:27
In reply to post #36...
Hi :)

Thank you

I had my AD on the 19th July.

Hope you hear soon!
         Jump to Top
DofW69
Groupie
Christmas Island
#38  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 06/01/2014 at 16:29
In reply to post #37...
Thanks!
         Jump to Top
Natalie1991
United Kingdom
#39  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 06/01/2014 at 21:37
In reply to post #34...
Don't be disheartened guys, I had my AD in 16th July and unfortunately I missed the first call. It does make you so anxious but the patience pays off. I'm starting on the 28th feb too, would love to know who else is!
         Jump to Top
Sharlie
United Kingdom
#40  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 06/01/2014 at 21:58
I had my AD 19th July and have just finally received my start date of the 14th march so excited and can't wait to start! Does anyone else have this start date ? x
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >