LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Courses
profile image
izzytumblr
I'm starting on the 8tb of Feb!! :)
profile image
olewis
Hey,

Congrats on the new role at BA.

What kind of checks did security watchdog do?

did they ask for a letter from HMRC?

Thanks in advance.

Omar
profile image
user16937
Hi Guys i booked my medical and uniform fitting few days ago and i saw that in that day i will have to attend also a 15 min security interview. Anyone has done it alredy? can someone explain what is it.
Thank you
profile image
Tashaw
Hi does anyone else on here have a start date of 9th Feb? DM me! There's also a fb group.... x
profile image
dora89
Hello!!!

Has anybody got an assessment day for the 21 january at 12?
I look forward making new friends and helping each other with getting there and exercise.
Thanks.
profile image
brublonde
Hi guys,

I was wondering whether I could get some advice/opinions.

My file is with BA and I was previously chasing Sterling each day. Now it is with BA I am not sure whether to chase them? I don't want to seem annoying but its been 2 weeks now since they have had my file and I spoke to Sterling and they said that they had not received my file back and it was complete and I should contact BA.

Should I contact BA? I know they must be busy due to the strikes etc at the moment...
profile image
brublonde
So I called BA and they said that I had an outstanding reference. I called Sterling and they said they had sent it to BA. So I called BA back and they said they had not received it. Had to call Sterling back find out who it was sent to. They sent it to a direct person at BA who does not deal with this usually! So it was sitting in her inbox and she did not know what to do with it. Now I find out a start date Friday hopefully after a long wait. All I can say is you have to keep on your referencing guys or it will be a long wait - Offer was in August 2016 still waiting for a start date. Fingers crossed Friday brings good news.
profile image
Cca
Hope you'll get good news soon!! Can I ask what number did you call BA on? :)
profile image
brublonde
I emailed for an update on my file to the address ccrew email which gave the original offer on. They then replied with a direct line to the person who was dealing with my file so I would recommend just emailing that email address. They came back a day later :)

I now hear Friday for a start date! Shame that Sterling sent my reference to the wrong person I should have had a start date a few weeks ago!

Fingers crossed for you! Exciting times ahead!
profile image
Cca
Wow that's so frustrating! Well fingers crossed everything goes well for you now!

I've been going through referencing since June and my file has just gone to the quality checks for a 4th time, can't really keep my hopes up because they seem to find something wrong with the file everytime

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.94k 8 months ago
69 113.94k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.38k -
0 1.38k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.68k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.68k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.51k 1 year ago
93 408.51k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.53k 1 year ago
39 427.53k 1 year ago by Aaron
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.22k 9 months ago
266 595.22k 9 months ago by KL17
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.41k 1 year ago
162 634.41k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle