- 2019 Emirates Recruitment
- Norwegian Long Haul AD

LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Courses

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  A54Y    On:  Fri 29th November, 2013 at 13:17
prism
France
#21  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 23/12/2013 at 13:04
In reply to post #19...

Originally posted by ChesterGuy

Starting LHR MF on 3rd Jan 14 , reporting at Waterside. Are they not using Cranebank anymore???

We use Waterside which is our Head Office and most of our customer service training happens here. Cranebank is used mainly for Safety and medical training as this is where we have the full mock ups with slides and equipment etc.
My posts are my personal views and opinions and are not necessarily those of my employer. My postings are for this forum and should not be copied to other forums without my express permission. Thank you.
         Jump to Top
ak.ba3
#22  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 28/12/2013 at 20:12
In reply to post #1...
I've read some similar posts round here, but I would please like to know (specifically) how someone who can't afford a car (and probably wouldn't be able to drive on the left side of the road either...) can manage when commuting to LHR at very odd times (say 4/5am) from a nearby town. Are the TFL night buses safe (to wait for and to ride on) for a female alone at 4am? The BA mixed fleet is kind of a dream, but I'm quite worried about this - and using taxis every time doesn't seem very affordable...
How have you coped with this?
Many thanks!
         Jump to Top
ssinclair
#23  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 31/12/2013 at 19:23
Not checked on here for a while but do we still estimate that the November AD's will get a start date around July/August?

Cheers
         Jump to Top
pearls
#24  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 01/01/2014 at 19:28
Who is starting training on 24th Jan 2014
Anyone starting training in Mixed fleet on the 24th? please get in touch?
         Jump to Top
Pukeko
#25  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 02/01/2014 at 19:57
In reply to post #23...
Spoke to recruitment today & it sounds as if some more course dates may be issued quite soon. ADs of late July & Aug should hear soon but course dates could be anything from March to June.
         Jump to Top
paprika
Italy
#26  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 02/01/2014 at 20:57
In reply to post #25...
Thanx for the information....can't wait to receive the call...my ad was on july 19th.
         Jump to Top
Flyboygavin
United Kingdom
#27  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 02/01/2014 at 23:17
In reply to post #23...
Ah, this is what I'm going with! :( I hope it's sooner than August though but I don't see that it will!!
Another 6 months stuck in the world's worst job! At least this is something to look forward to!!!
The world is like a book. If you've not read past page 1, you've never truly experienced travel.
         Jump to Top
CCJ
Republic of Ireland
#28  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 03/01/2014 at 00:51
In reply to post #22...
It depends on what area you live in I would imagine.
         Jump to Top
ssinclair
#29  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 04/01/2014 at 14:30
In reply to post #25...
Okay thank you!

Nice to check on here every now and then just to remind us that we still have this to look forward to. That November AD seems an age ago now lol but still can't wait to get started. Totally new for me! So long as it happens this year but obviously sooner rather than later.

: )
         Jump to Top
kim123
United Kingdom
#30  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 05/01/2014 at 16:52
In reply to post #25...
As an ex BA cabin crew member - I wish you all the best of luck flying with such a wonderful airline. If you need any advice before your interview check us out at gocabincrew.com.
Kim
www.gocabincrew.com
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >