- Emirates assessment day Cairo?
- Double room - Heathrow

LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Courses

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  A54Y    On:  Fri 29th November, 2013 at 13:17
deana
United Kingdom
#11  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 03/12/2013 at 19:25
In reply to post #9...
Hope it will b soon x
         Jump to Top
Lucymae26
#12  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 05/12/2013 at 00:25
I had my AD the morning of 18th July and still waiting for a start date. I think I had a missed call from BA about a week ago as it was a private number, I rang BA asking if they had tried to call me and as usual they couldn't give me any information. That was over a week ago, the same morning I saw that people from the 17th AD groups had heard about their start dates. I have my phone on my at all times now bcus I'm so worried about missing the call lol. Fingers crossed I hear soon as it will be hopefully any day now! I'll let you know when I do as I know how frustrating it is not having any information about where you are on the waiting list. I still can't wait to be up in the air though!
         Jump to Top
user66863
#13  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 05/12/2013 at 07:13
In reply to post #9...
congrats.. am still waiting to hear back .. i had my ad on the 18th!! its getting a bit annoying now
         Jump to Top
lrobertson37
United Kingdom
#14  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 16/12/2013 at 16:44
In reply to post #13...

Originally posted by user66863

congrats.. am still waiting to hear back .. i had my ad on the 18th!! its getting a bit annoying now

Anyone heard anything else??
Am hoping for a call this week as the perfect Christmas present!
         Jump to Top
Sophie100001
#15  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 17/12/2013 at 17:41
In reply to post #14...
It all seems to have gone a bit quiet! When was your assessment day? x
         Jump to Top
Pukeko
#16  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 19/12/2013 at 14:45
In reply to post #15...
As far as I can tell, no dates have been given for a few weeks now

I'm in touch with a few peeps from 2nd Aug AD & the wait just goes on... can't imagine it will be this side of new year now.
         Jump to Top
lrobertson37
United Kingdom
#17  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 19/12/2013 at 16:00
In reply to post #16...
I'm Aug 2 as well.

Could really use some good news before Christmas but I guess as always we just have to be patient!
         Jump to Top
ssygrove
United Kingdom
#18  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 20/12/2013 at 23:53
Hey

I had my ad on the 31 july. All I know is that they areccurrently on 19th people and fillin. FFeb. They're getting through gtw atm quicker as they need themmore ddue tonnew aircraft. Hope it helps. Oh and I'm still waiting ha. Anyone from the 31st please message me
         Jump to Top
ChesterGuy
#19  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 22/12/2013 at 19:59
Starting LHR MF on 3rd Jan 14 , reporting at Waterside. Are they not using Cranebank anymore???
         Jump to Top
tor92
#20  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 23/12/2013 at 12:54
I had my interview on the 19th of July and haven't had a start date yet either!
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >