profile image
A54Y
LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Courses
profile image
A54Y
As requested, please post your experiences and questions for Heathrow on this thread.

The interviews/assessment, BA Gatwick and training buddies threads will be un-sticky'd shortly and will still be available for reference, you will need to scroll down to the date the last post was made.

If you have a timeline, it may help to record it in this thread.
profile image
Flyboygavin
Hi everyone!

Firstly, thanks to A54Y for separating LHR and LGW. Should hopefully make things easier to find etc.

I know in the other topic people were mentioning about when more training courses would be announced.
I spoke to BA this morning as I wanted them to clear up any of the rumours and she has advised that currently all LHR courses were now full and that there is a long wait ahead for any more courses. I asked her if she could advise how long roughly, and she said that because I had my AD in Nov 13, a training date may not become available until at least August of 2014. That being said, she did also say things change all the time.

Hopefully that answers and helps some of you out! Sucks though that it's such a long wait! Will be worth it though!!!
profile image
loulabelle33
Yes thanks to A54Y for separating the two as it was getting a bit confusing. And that's to you for speaking to BA and getting some kind of answer. August 14 seems so far away but if they said things can change then I'll keep my fingers crossed that there will be dates sooner than that.
profile image
Pukeko
Very long waits aren't there! My AD was Aug 2nd & we're still waiting. Last we knew, BA had allocated dates up to mid-July ADs
profile image
GlynW
Hi,

I had my AD on 19th July 2013 and I am also still waiting for a training date. As I understand they have allocated dates to people that had AD days up to the 17th/18th July. So hopefully I will hear soon and we should all hopefully get dates soon

Glyn
profile image
lbradshaw
Anyone from 22nd nov ad still waiting to hear?
profile image
JemB33
Hiya, I'm from the 22nd AD & yes I'm still waiting to hear :(
profile image
lbradshaw
Got my email today ???? yay so happy
profile image
JemB33
I received a congratulations email today also - so chuffed whoopeee! I have been reading that there are possible long waits for training but I am so happy I don't even care lol!
profile image
lbradshaw
Me to :D but yeah looks like we might be waiting a while!

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.93k 7 months ago
69 113.93k 7 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.29k -
0 1.29k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.6k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.6k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 3 weeks ago
718 4k 3 weeks ago by anniesteuber
Regional Airline Operators For those who are operating regional services
10  67.37k 4 years ago
10 67.37k 4 years ago by user16937
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634k 1 year ago
162 634k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.66k 7 months ago
266 594.66k 7 months ago by KL17
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.29k 11 months ago
39 427.29k 11 months ago by Aaron