- Easy jet Liverpool base

LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Courses

Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  A54Y    On:  Fri 29th November, 2013 at 13:17
A54Y
United Kingdom
#1  LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Courses  Posted 29/11/2013 at 13:17
As requested, please post your experiences and questions for Heathrow on this thread.

The interviews/assessment, BA Gatwick and training buddies threads will be un-sticky'd shortly and will still be available for reference, you will need to scroll down to the date the last post was made.

If you have a timeline, it may help to record it in this thread.

Remember, Nil illegitimi carborundum!
         Jump to Top
Flyboygavin
United Kingdom
#2  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 29/11/2013 at 13:52
Hi everyone!

Firstly, thanks to A54Y for separating LHR and LGW. Should hopefully make things easier to find etc.

I know in the other topic people were mentioning about when more training courses would be announced.
I spoke to BA this morning as I wanted them to clear up any of the rumours and she has advised that currently all LHR courses were now full and that there is a long wait ahead for any more courses. I asked her if she could advise how long roughly, and she said that because I had my AD in Nov 13, a training date may not become available until at least August of 2014. That being said, she did also say things change all the time.

Hopefully that answers and helps some of you out! Sucks though that it's such a long wait! Will be worth it though!!!
The world is like a book. If you've not read past page 1, you've never truly experienced travel.
         Jump to Top
loulabelle33
#3  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 29/11/2013 at 14:04
In reply to post #2...
Yes thanks to A54Y for separating the two as it was getting a bit confusing. And that's to you for speaking to BA and getting some kind of answer. August 14 seems so far away but if they said things can change then I'll keep my fingers crossed that there will be dates sooner than that.
         Jump to Top
Pukeko
#4  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 29/11/2013 at 14:28
In reply to post #3...
Very long waits aren't there! My AD was Aug 2nd & we're still waiting. Last we knew, BA had allocated dates up to mid-July ADs
         Jump to Top
GlynW
United Kingdom
#5  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 30/11/2013 at 15:50
Hi,

I had my AD on 19th July 2013 and I am also still waiting for a training date. As I understand they have allocated dates to people that had AD days up to the 17th/18th July. So hopefully I will hear soon and we should all hopefully get dates soon

Glyn
         Jump to Top
lbradshaw
#6  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 02/12/2013 at 13:53
In reply to post #5...
Anyone from 22nd nov ad still waiting to hear?
         Jump to Top
JemB33
United Kingdom
#7  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 02/12/2013 at 16:13
In reply to post #6...
Hiya, I'm from the 22nd AD & yes I'm still waiting to hear :(
         Jump to Top
lbradshaw
#8  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 03/12/2013 at 13:34
In reply to post #7...
Got my email today ???? yay so happy
         Jump to Top
JemB33
United Kingdom
#9  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 03/12/2013 at 14:33
In reply to post #8...
I received a congratulations email today also - so chuffed whoopeee! I have been reading that there are possible long waits for training but I am so happy I don't even care lol!
         Jump to Top
lbradshaw
#10  Re: LHR: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 03/12/2013 at 19:08
In reply to post #9...
Me to :D but yeah looks like we might be waiting a while!
         Jump to Top
Next >