Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- EasyJet Staff Travel
- Easyjet staff travel
- Assessments, interviews & start dates
- Resend an email with all the requested documents?
- Double room in flat share with BA crew in Redhill
- Will I hear back from Emirates? IC for 2 months.
- Re applying to emirates
- BA new entrance crew accommodation Heathrow offee
- Qantas Roster Codes
- Emirates application form - education etc?

LGW: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Courses

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  A54Y    On:  Fri 29th November, 2013 at 13:16
Bubbly_scots_lass
#32  Re: LGW: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 11/01/2014 at 13:04
In reply to post #25...
Hi guys I had my AD yesterday ! And it was great I loved it brilliant day meeting brilliant people ! I managed to survive staying the whole day ! Even though I thought I was off at the half way stage ! Just now got to wait for the answer !! All I can say is have fun get to know the others and be yourself !! I had a great day and the most pleasurable interview I've had !! Despite my nerves lol hope everyone who has an AD does well and if not don't. Give up dreams don't always come true straight away ! Just keep going too they do !!
         Jump to Top
Vicky319
United Kingdom
#33  Re: LGW: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 11/01/2014 at 20:51
In reply to post #31...
Hi Ellie,

That's great - hopefully hear something soon. I'm not sure how many ADs were after yours so not sure when I should expect to hear. After 28th Nov, it looks like they had ADs on 16, 17 and 18 Dec. Not sure if there were any inbetween then but really can't wait to hear...

Maybe see you on that course!

Vic x
         Jump to Top
Sussex46
United Kingdom
#34  Re: LGW: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 12/01/2014 at 16:14
In reply to post #30...
I had AD Dec 18 and been accepted awaiting course date exiting times! Hoping Viicky 319 has heard too by now. Anyone else out there ?
         Jump to Top
Vicky319
United Kingdom
#35  Re: LGW: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 12/01/2014 at 16:28
In reply to post #34...
Hi Sussex 46, yep I've heard. I got the successful email on Weds and waiting a course date. Sussex46 can you reveal your identity? Haha I was the very last interviewd so chances are I would have spoken to you at some point!
         Jump to Top
Sussex46
United Kingdom
#36  Re: LGW: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 12/01/2014 at 20:41
In reply to post #35...
I think I did ! I have pm'd you
         Jump to Top
flyme2009
Groupie
#37  Re: LGW: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 13/01/2014 at 08:48
In reply to post #36...
I know the answer to this is probably somewhere but I can't find it!

This is for a friend of mine who's asking... When waiting a year to re-apply after an unsuccessful AD, does the year start from the day you apply or the day of your assessment?

Thanks x
My flying story: BAC1-11, B720B, B707, B737, B757, A300, A320, A321
         Jump to Top
KristinaRose
#38  Re: LGW: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 13/01/2014 at 12:45
In reply to post #31...
Hi

I had my assessment date on 28th November and still haven't had a training start date!

Did you hear by email or over the phone?

Just want to know a date!

Thanks
xx
         Jump to Top
Vicky319
United Kingdom
#39  Re: LGW: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 13/01/2014 at 16:21
In reply to post #38...
I think they usually email?

What did you get told in your interview about when courses would be? I got told Mar / Apr. I would think they'd try and give 8 weeks notice for referencing etc. but that's just my guess!
         Jump to Top
KristinaRose
#40  Re: LGW: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 13/01/2014 at 16:24
In reply to post #39...
Funnily enough i have just recieved the email! Got a start date of 19th March!

It came through as an email :)

Thanks xx
         Jump to Top
Dshevlin87
United Kingdom
#41  Re: LGW: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Course  Posted 13/01/2014 at 18:13
Whoop!! Just got my training start date of 19th March! Cannot wait! :-) anyone gonna be on this course? X
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >