Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- 16th September Training Course
- EMIRATES:AD in China DON'T Accept Foreign Aplcnt ?
- AD SEPTEMBER 15 FARO - about the male CC uniform
- LGW: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Courses
- emirates- unable to attend ad
- LUTON AD
- Air Tanker
- BA CityFlyer questions and answers
- FlyDubai Online Assessment
- QR Recruitment Contacts

Kuwait airways

Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  be_prerogative    On:  Thu 22nd February, 2007 at 09:01
be_prerogative
Thailand
#1  Kuwait airways  Posted 22/02/2007 at 09:01
Has anyone attended kuwait interview assessment ?I curious how was the process and english test....Thanks for advice Tongue
         Jump to Top
butterflied
Niue
#2  Re: Kuwait airways  Posted 23/02/2007 at 01:31
Same here, I'm very curious to know more about Kuwait Airways somehow no one around seems to know it. Any kind souls here to share ur opinion?
         Jump to Top
*abz*
United Kingdom
#3  Re: Kuwait airways  Posted 23/02/2007 at 12:38
yeah i have never heard of anyone from kuwait airways it would be good to hear from someone.
         Jump to Top
number36
#4  Re: Kuwait airways  Posted 23/02/2007 at 13:45
I used to be in touch with a girl who worked there! Not sure if I could get in touch with here though.
LHR WW!
         Jump to Top
be_prerogative
Thailand
#5  Re: Kuwait airways  Posted 18/03/2007 at 10:51
The Kuwait interview process are
1. Prescreening : It took a time for 5 mins per pp. for checking personality, grooming and ask an individual question such as What do you do ? Are you single so and so. Then The recruiter will tell the out come that you pass this round or not. if you pass , you will take and English test and AMS Test

2. Eng and AMS(Aviation Management and service Test) For the eng test...there is a grammar and passage. It were not hard.

For AMS TEST is  similar persoanlity test, and case study about how to deal with Co-worker, Leader and customer, prediction the graph and how to slove the problem in your organization...they will give an example situation and 4 choices.  if your co-work argue with the customer what will you do? Oh Eng and AMS are an internet based test. So after you've done , you will see the result on the monitor immediately....If you pass this stage , the recruiter will make appointment for the final interview tommorow

3. Th final interview the recruiter will ask you about the work experience

such as Have you had a proble with your customer, co-woker, boss before? So what did you solve that problem? Have you ever been aboard? what are your hobbies?  do your parents think if you work in Kuwait? etc.

If you pass this stage the recruiter will call you....UNFORTUNATELY I was not successful in the final interviewCry....

Jump to Top
shabid
Pakistan
#6  Re: Kuwait airways  Posted 19/03/2007 at 18:10

No worries  prero!!! you will be successful next time or for better airline.But the point is because of you most of us including me came to know abt the KU.
I never heard about this airline as it hires crew from outside or not.
Anyway best of luck for next time....

None of my dreams are waiting down here,they are waiting up there
         Jump to Top
kremakula
Kuwait
#7  Re: Kuwait airways  Posted 05/06/2007 at 22:52
hello!
i have been working for kuwait airway, but i was recruited from my home county and the inteview was totaly different!
there was just normal interview on 3 rounds and in the end they took 40 girls!and thy ask what you worked before, and they look at the hands to have no tattoos as every airline do it!
as i know kuwait airwas need crew right now but the menagment is not organised well!i know they took jordanian girls, and maroccian they will recruit as they need arabic speacking!i know there was recruitment in manila, but it was last month, almost every month there is a basic course and every course is 15 new crew!
for local crew i know the interview is like be_prerogative said and it is hard to pass it but if u have good luck and if u go one more time u will be succsesfull!
as what i saw airline give u contract for 1 year on which u r on 300 kd selary and no flying hours, but u have free acomandation, u have 2 tipe of aircrafts, and if u have been flying before is easy, they supply rest house which is furnished apartments, which is clean and very safe, but feel somehow like in jale as it have security !
u have free transportation the first year from the rest house to the airport!
what else, nice crew nice flights!
wish u good luck and wings very soon ppls
enjoy it!Wink

Jump to Top
nidurafik
France
#8  Re: Kuwait airways  Posted 11/06/2007 at 17:46
Hi
I am from Paris, i have every three month i submit my curriculam vitae with kuwait airways it s now 18 times around 4 years but they never responding it s make feel sad and shame because they are very rich men but they not care customer their aircraft are old version they must improve more and more see others airlines exp emirates they are the leading airlines warm services with their customer sorry to say guys i was the frequent flyer of KU
'
         Jump to Top
shabid
Pakistan
#9  Re: Kuwait airways  Posted 12/06/2007 at 09:25
Hay Hay Nidu!!! dont be dishearted....Well never mind if they didnt respond to ur curriculam Vitae,why dont u try in some other airlines of Europe and middle east...May be there is much better airline waiting for a good person like u.Just be kool.best of luck.
None of my dreams are waiting down here,they are waiting up there
         Jump to Top
nidurafik
France
#10  Re: Kuwait airways  Posted 18/06/2007 at 17:54
Thank you Shabid;
Well Why i do choose Kuwait airways because i was in kuwait from 1996 to 1999 and my parent s residing over there so still they are there so wherever i go i can come back to kuwait and i like that country too.

ok tell me how about you, are you seeking job like me or you are employed ?

thanking you in advance

have a nice days

dream become fulfill soon

Syed
         Jump to Top
Next >