- United Airlines @ LHR

Jet2 PSA EMA

Author
  Topic Started By:  kelbel78    On:  Fri 18th March, 2016 at 15:27
kelbel78
United Kingdom
#2  Jet2 PSA EMA  Posted 18/03/2016 at 15:27
Hello

I had an AD 2 days ago for PSA at EMA. It was a really good day and there was a great bunch of people there.
The Jet2 staff doing the AD said that we would hear within 48hrs whether we had got the job or not. I'm now half way through the 2nd day and still not heard anything and its driving me crazy!!

Does anyone know if they are known to go over the 2 days? Can't stand the thought of having to go through the weekend not knowing. I even dreamt last night that they phoned me and said a big fat no!

Its ridiculous to feel this way! Any advice/knowledge would be great

Thank you xx
         Jump to Top
user90126
#3  Re: Jet2 PSA EMA  Posted 20/03/2016 at 22:40
In reply to post #2...
Hi, if it helps, I had my AD on 11/03/16 for MAN base, I got call Tuesday afternoon with good news, so I am sure you will be ok, as they say NO news is good news, I also read a post that the one that got early calls ie less than 2 days did not get through, good luck.
         Jump to Top
kelbel78
United Kingdom
#4  Re: Jet2 PSA EMA  Posted 21/03/2016 at 14:30
In reply to post #3...

Originally posted by sukiee

Hi, if it helps, I had my AD on 11/03/16 for MAN base, I got call Tuesday afternoon with good news, so I am sure you will be ok, as they say NO news is good news, I also read a post that the one that got early calls ie less than 2 days did not get through, good luck.

I still haven't heard anything!! I'm very tempted to call them but don't want to come across as annoying
         Jump to Top