profile image
jgunter95
Interview
profile image
Rachel-faithoakes
Hey guys! I applied on 19th July and I am also waiting to hear back! Many thanks for making the thread, hopefully we can all keep in touch regarding our applications throughout the next few weeks!!! Good Luck everyone, make sure to keep us updated ?????? xxx
profile image
Bumblebee76
I applied the 17th and had a reply for video interview on 5th. I’ve applied for experienced although it’s been 20yrs since I last flew. This is my second time applying failed at assessment day last year. Congrats to all those doing video interviews this week. Xx
profile image
user16937
I wonder if any one has had a refusal yet? Just wonder what process they use to work through all the applications?!?
profile image
lilsmai
Hi,
I applied on the day the post opened and have had a offer to do a video interview. There has been people who have got rejection emails that I’ve heard, there’s a group for applicants on Facebook !
profile image
zeldazonk
Hi everyone, I applied on the 17th of July and got an email on the 5th of August to do the video interview. I'm so bloody scared to do it I've been putting it off all week.
profile image
lesa95
Does anyone know what the Facebook group is called? X
profile image
zeldazonk
virgin atlantic applicants 2019-20 xx
profile image
Perla
Originally posted by @zeldazonk@hotmail.co.uk
Hi everyone, I applied on the 17th of July and got an email on the 5th of August to do the video interview. I'm so bloody scared to do it I've been putting it off all week.

Haha, me too... I'm doing it tomorrow, can't put it off any longer. I've only ever done one video interview before (not VS) and that was a piece of cake, you were given the questions and then you could record and re-record your answers until you were happy with them. This is totally different, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!
profile image
Flyboi1990
I only applied last week, so still awaiting a response...! So anxious!! Good luck everyone!
profile image
lilsmai
Anyone done there video interview and thought it was so hard !!!

Other discussions going on within Virgin Atlantic

Virgin Recruitment June 2023 Hi everyone!Who has applied for the new Cabin Crew...
0  1.09k -
0 1.09k -
Training Start Date 24th April...
3  1.95k 6 years ago
3 1.95k 6 years ago by Jchew
Training accommodation
1  1.85k 6 years ago
1 1.85k 6 years ago by adzy1606
Start Date Feb 13th Accomodati...
4  1.88k 6 years ago
4 1.88k 6 years ago by martin39
Questions
236  242.13k 4 years ago
236 242.13k 4 years ago by D.Paige36

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.46k 1 year ago
39 427.46k 1 year ago by Aaron
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.4k 1 year ago
93 408.4k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.05k 9 months ago
266 595.05k 9 months ago by KL17