- EasyJet AD Bristol - anyone?

Interview Questions.

Author
  Topic Started By:  user38404    On:  Mon 22nd October, 2012 at 18:48
user38404
Groupie
#1  Interview Questions.  Posted 22/10/2012 at 18:48
Hey..
Just wondering if someone could help me! this is my third time applying and i really don't want to mess this up!!
it's my dream.. and i'm just wanting some help from you guys on who's had there AD recently.. and help me on what the questions are like.

If you can help me, it will be a massive help

Thanks

Charlotte xxx
         Jump to Top
preity09
United Kingdom
#2  Re: Interview Questions.  Posted 23/10/2012 at 15:16
In reply to post #1...
Hello :)

The AD Questions seem to be focused on your CV so for example, if youve worked at a hotel, they will ask you to talk about a time you had a difficult situation and how you dealt with it. and if you say ' i dealt with it like called the manager' they will hit you back with 'but what would you do if the manager wasnt there' - questions to keep you on your toast.

very compentency based questions but overall the interveiw is very relaxed so dont worry. just be calm and take it slow cause Monarch recruitment team are very nice :)
Niala
         Jump to Top
jenny2765
#3  Re: Interview Questions.  Posted 31/10/2012 at 05:20
In reply to post #2...
I think it will help:
Perhaps the most effective question to ask is: “What do you think my biggest challenge would be in this position?” This is the ace of interview questions for two reasons. First, it makes the interviewer think that you are very interesting in finding out how you would or would not be a good fit for a job. That is, it dispels the notion that you are just looking for any job. Second, it makes the interviewer tell you what qualms he or she has about hiring you. By discovering that resistance in the interview, you can overcome it then and there and increase your chances of getting the job
103 interview questions and answers ( free pdf download)
         Jump to Top