Latest Posts
- Qatar Amiri Flight Interview
- Luton Training March 2020
- Laudamotion Training Course Hahn 21/01/2020
- How long to hear from Etihad
- BA mixfleet training accommodation Heathrow offer
- Smartlynx - Self employed Maltese contract
- Rejoinning Emirates- online interview
- Can you join the emirate cabin crew with grade 11?
- Qatar After FI.. Timeline & Forms
- BHX 5th April Training date

Information on Emirates Airways.

Author
  Topic Started By:  yuvrajbhatia1396    On:  Sat 14th July, 2018 at 09:25
yuvrajbhatia1396
#2  Information on Emirates Airways.  Posted 14/07/2018 at 09:25
Hello! This is my first post here. I need some information on Emirates Airways. I just have one question. I want to apply for the flight attendant job at Emirates. I keep checking interview dates/places on their websites. However, my country is never listed there. What will happen if I send an application on their website for the flight attendant job? Will they still call me if their is no interview in my country(in case I get selected)? Will I have to travel to another country for the interview or I wont be able to give the interview?

Thanks!
         Jump to Top
cabincrewconsultant
#3  Re: Information on Emirates Airways.  Posted 16/07/2018 at 09:05
In reply to post #2...
If it is a general cabin crew application, they will wait until there is an assessment day either in or near to your country to invite you, if you pass the first stages. If you apply directly to attend an assessment day in another country, and are successful they will invite you to that country to attend. If they have enough applications from a particular country, that is when they will decide to recruit there or if they need that nationality or language speaker.
Good Luck!
Cabin Crew Consultant - www.cabincrewconsultant.weebly.com
         Jump to Top