Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- Emirates 5th FI, again regret email..suggestions?
- Do LGW crew have a part-time option?
- Southampton Recruitment
- Assessments, interviews & start dates
- LGW Training 4th March 2019
- Emirates cabin crew with an old DUI?
- Invitation Only Event But Received Email Open Day
- procius
- Procius Criminal Checks
- Room to let for BA Cabin Crew (Female) 10 mins T5

Important question about OD Emirates

Author
  Topic Started By:  enapjena    On:  Sat 26th January, 2019 at 20:13
enapjena
#2  Important question about OD Emirates  Posted 26/01/2019 at 20:13
I'm attending an open day in Sarajevo next week, but I'm originally Croatian. Will they still consider me?
         Jump to Top
harperlewis
Croatia
#3  Re: Important question about OD Emirates  Posted 27/01/2019 at 09:16
In reply to post #2...
Hej Ena,
don't worry! At the OD in Rijeka in December we had a Slovenian guy who went all the way to the FI with us, and I considered going to ODs in Maribor or Ljubljana before I knew I could make it to the one in Rijeka. What matters most is your personality!
Sretno
         Jump to Top
suzannamozart
Greece
#4  Re: Important question about OD Emirates  Posted 28/01/2019 at 19:47
Hello,

Does anyone know if the Middle East Airlines are accepting crew members over 35 years of age??? They don't say anything on their site about age limit but I saw that generally, they take young people, under 31. Recently I applied and I passed just 2 stages of the interview for Qatar. I saw that generally, they took young people. After this, I applied for Etihad , but they didn't even select me for the interview and now I want to go for an open day for Emirates.

I'm getting discouraged and I am thinking that maybe I am too old for this job, even if I still look good and young! And, I have also experience in customer service ... What do you think?
         Jump to Top