Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- Can I be a flight attendant with some acne scars?
- Flydubai Interview process
- Got mail after online test
- Assessment day, how is it?
- Assessment day 10th July
- Assessments, interviews & start dates
- Start Dates
- Gatwick assessment day, 8th August
- Assessment day 15th August Manchester
- How to get a job with EasyJet explained

Hold pool

Author
  Topic Started By:  EmOldacre    On:  Wed 16th May, 2018 at 18:44
EmOldacre
United Kingdom
#1  Hold pool  Posted 16/05/2018 at 18:44
Hi guys I have been in the hold pool since July 10th 2017 last year for BHX base. It’s been such a long frustrating waiting game!!
I have emailed many times but get the same respone ‘will contact you when we have more information’. Any ideas what’s going on? Or am I just not needed.

Emily x
         Jump to Top
empik86
United Kingdom
#2  Re: Hold pool  Posted 31/05/2018 at 16:02
In reply to post #1...
Hi Emily! I'm in the same boat! Had my Assessment day for Cardiff base In December found out in Jan I was successful and I'm still waiting, I feel in Limbo as I don't know if to look for other jobs or keep waiting :-( it's been 6 months now even longer for you!

I thought training would have started by now or we would have been taken on for the busier summer months. let me know if you hear anything.

Emily x
         Jump to Top
EmOldacre
United Kingdom
#3  Re: Hold pool  Posted 04/06/2018 at 11:53
In reply to post #2...
Hi Emily,

I have had a few other girls private message me with the same issue. I really don't understand it at all. An email with updates would be more helpful so we can all plan our lives and know whats going on..

Very disappointed with Flybe, and how it has all been handled its been nearly 12 months? and no news.

Emily x
         Jump to Top
empik86
United Kingdom
#4  Re: Hold pool  Posted 04/06/2018 at 12:01
In reply to post #3...
Hi Emily!

I was over the moon when I found out I had got through and couldn't wait to start training, the told us from the beginning that the assessment day was for he hold pool and not for immediate start which I didn't mind as I didn't think It would be too long, but its been 6 months :-( I hope I don't have to wait as long as you have, I really feel for you

xx
         Jump to Top